ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
why are people still typing paragraphs in caps lock in 2017
roll.gif
lots of jokes right there

more like call in sick, PTO the day off, or go in late
wink.gif

I've been guilty of doing that
laugh.gif
Always the optimist, isn't it mostly high school and college kids showing up for that stuff? I just can't justify going out of my way for a raffle, and hell- even if it was just a pair I wouldn't wait for more than 30 minutes at a store.

After I took this pic I realized my right shoe was coming loose. I can't keep these V2s tied to save my life. Anyone else have that issue?

Last edited:

I swear shiekhs dont be selling their entire stock lol...

I bet they got a warehouse with at least 100 pairs of yeezy 2's lol
I remember during the... Beluga?.. drop, I was chatting with their online representative about people already checking out on their website as they had the backdoor link / bots.  

She was clueless and said "I can assure you that they are not sold yet, they are back in our warehouse here" 

I remember during the... Beluga?.. drop, I was chatting with their online representative about people already checking out on their website as they had the backdoor link / bots.  

She was clueless and said "I can assure you that they are not sold yet, they are back in our warehouse here" 
The warehouse lol...

You should be more concerned that stock x denied a seller verification and deemed retail pairs as fake [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom