ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can I get a PC on the Black 350 V2 with the white stripe? DS pair (bigger size if it matters)

And was there a diff amount of those produced to the other colors that dropped around it?

Thanks!
The Black/White V2s were the most widely produced colorway of the V2s to release so far.

Depending on the size probably around $450-500 range

roll.gif

Man I wish somebody would have caught everything on pics from that Wex-ChickenWop beef that would be amazing haha 

I didn't say anything about multiple charges. I was talking about merchants. You would have to contact the ATC service to charge two different cards then - one for the ATC service and one for the checkout. There shouldn't be a problem when using Privacy during the checkout.
most atc services have their fee and the store/merchant price charge seperate now

so im just worried about privacy CCs working on ADC US and footsites...theyve become mroe and mroe strict...pre-paid CCs like onevanilla dont work well at all on them anymore etc...

It is quite funny
laugh.gif
YM kept some "evidence' and some other users post some as well , damn I hate being busy when this kind of things happens 

What would be the verdict if Wex were to see those UN "samples" oh lord that would be so so so so sweet if he ended up being another fufu full of it. 

Saved this for future generations :

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom