ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pacsun version > HM version. 

I have 2 frm HM (black/olive) and then I picked up 2 frm Pacsun (black/camo). Personally prefer the fit of the Pacsun over the HM if you're willing to pay a bit more but Pacsun typically has that buy one 50% or if you have an outlet store those Pacsun do bogo. 

PacSun is always twice as expensive which is why I don't buy from them. The prices of their jeans or joggers I could find a pair of Nudies for the same price

Visvims a are still in my top 3 all time shoes. Anytime I find a good deal I pick them up.
I feel the same way. Only issue I have is that the upper would outlast the outsole. Still looking for the black elk leather version of the shamans.

Anyone have the H&M joggers with the zip pants but in Denim..

I seen them but they didn't have my size.. need some fit pics

Last edited:
If we're being specific, the chocolates are winning. More limited and cost more than Belugas.

If we're talking what resale is on both, its dead even then.

anyone with a sz 13 blk/red v2 try scanning the up or googling it? I can't get it to come up. i scanned a sz 13 pic off goat and it doesn't come up either. Weird cause all my other v2s scan and all other blk/red sizes scan except sz 13

There is no need to prove anything to anyone :rofl:
Typical Instagram YEEZY Stan fits is all I see when it comes to individuals wearing YEEZYS like it's some standard. I appreciate those who have their own unique style that could dress themselves. If someone is happy to dress like a Stan then so be it.
NT DENIM for the fambs with the Ye Mocs [emoji]128514[/emoji]View media item 2300040

But raw selvedge denim and FBT's are so 2000's.

There is no need to prove anything to anyone :rofl:
Typical Instagram YEEZY Stan fits is all I see when it comes to individuals wearing YEEZYS like it's some standard. I appreciate those who have their own unique style that could dress themselves. If someone is happy to dress like a Stan then so be it.
NT DENIM for the fambs with the Ye Mocs [emoji]128514[/emoji]View media item 2300040

Them Mocs are Fiyah tho!!! [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

gap taper jeans, hanes or whatever brands on sale t-shirts, hoodies or zip ups if its cold, but since I live in Los Angeles...t-shirt and shorts year round.

It'll never cease to amaze me at the butt hurt some of you guys display when you volunteer your photos on a public forum and expect only one-sided critique.

You post a picture of yourself wearing 4 layers of clothing with skin tight pants...I'm gonna laugh.

It's also hilarious how NT went from #teamfitted #dressingbetter to wearing oversized, ill fitting clothing because your lord and saviour, Yeezus told you it's ok.

Just like the clowns who wear tights under shorts and baggy hoodies as a fashion statement.

But you could be the same dude that gets "laughed at" everytime you step out in that LA weather wearing your tee shirt & shorts. The thing is...... we will never know cause you ain't bout to post any pics. Just talk, talk & more talk.

Could be 5 foot 2 & 300 lbs talking like you Ryan Gosling. But it's always safe to criticize behind a keyboard. That's the NT Way of Life.

Let that man picasso swerve picasso swerve post his damn fits. If you like them? Cool. If you don't? Post your pics to show why YOUR FASHION SENSE is so much better. And let's see how all that goes. [emoji]128527[/emoji]

@slimcargos

Anything long line hemmed and oversized is apparently stanning it. I dont mind people with the critiques but dont be like the dude talking junk then posting True Religions as his go to denim. :lol:

Post fits. Barely anyone here posts any fit pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom