ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

roll.gif
....yeah....hence why jordans>adidas in NYC in winter.
i finally understand the timberland meme. 

Brave man, I wear beaters to get a haircut. Don't want hair to get stuck and poke my feet on something so comfortable.
dont think i ever wore beaters to the barbershop, u need a better chair and your feet will stay propped up.

dont think i ever wore beaters to the barbershop, u need a better chair and your feet will stay propped up.
I know what he is saying. My feet are propped up but hair still gets in/on my kicks when the barber brushes or blow dries the hair off the drape or just takes the drape off.

Should I trade the red v2 for the chocolate 750? (sidenote: this would be to wear. I personally like the chocolates more than the red v2)but I'm wondering about the value. It obviously wouldn't make sense to trade if 5 mo. from now the reds are gonna be worth 800 and the chocolates are gonna be worth 600 still

Both DS both 9.5

Last edited:
Should I trade the red v2 for the chocolate 750? (sidenote: this would be to wear. I personally like the chocolates more than the red v2)but I'm wondering about the value. It obviously wouldn't make sense to trade if 5 mo. from now the reds are gonna be worth 800 and the chocolates are gonna be worth 600 still

Both DS both 9.5

Value is within yourself, honestly man no one really knows but personally I don't care for any of the 750s and would much rather keep the 350. Keep what you like, go by how you feel.

Both DS both 9.5

If you like the chocs more and plan to wear them now then go for it.

Can't really predict the market

Both DS both 9.5

If you are buying to wear, does it really matter?

There's no reason to be greedy when you're making what's pretty much a 1 to 1 trade based on current market value.

Anyone who says they can predict Yeezy prices 5 months from now are kidding themselves.

There's no reason to be greedy when you're making what's pretty much a 1 to 1 trade based on current market value.

Anyone who says they can predict Yeezy prices 5 months from now are kidding themselves.

I mean it does matter to a lesser extent. Because let's say these yeezys do end up going for 1000 in a couple months. But the chocolates drop to 500 then I could just sell the reds and buy the chocolates and then have 500. Instead of just straight up swapping. So I get to wear the shoes I want and have extra cash.

I also forgot to mention in this trade I add $50.

Thanks for the responses

Last edited:

I mean it does matter to a lesser extent. Because let's say these yeezys do end up going for 1000 in a couple months. But the chocolates drop to 500 then I could just sell the reds and buy the chocolates and then have 500. Instead of just straight up swapping. So I get to wear the shoes I want and have extra cash.

Thanks for the responses

That's just how the valuations in any market works. You bet on the current price and hope you're getting the best bang for your buck.

Again, what you propose is more or less, greed. There is no crystal ball that will help you make this decision. All markets crash or rise and sometimes cashing out while you're ahead is better than betting on the future.

Instead of worrying about having your cake and eating it too, just make the trade if you want it. I can't tell you how many times I bet the wrong way with exactly your mentality and the thing I wanted ended up being way further out of reach than it used to be.

Thanks for the responses
You shouldn't be adding

It's an even trade and don't think about the future on a current trade lik the post above said, it means nothing right now. Any shoe can gain and lose value and most of the time I've used your thought process and loss hundreds of dollars or more because I assumed value would go up..

I know what he is saying. My feet are propped up but hair still gets in/on my kicks when the barber brushes or blow dries the hair off the drape or just takes the drape off.
i always just pull my feet back up the seat when they blow the hair off.

How so? You mean for selling or buying? I've received everything I've purchased on StockX way faster than GOAT. Only thing GOAT has the one up is on being able to sell worn shoes. 

each has their pros and cons. goat has been having more cons lately since more and more people started to use them. if you are purchasing, stockx is the way to go. prices seem to be general cheaper on stockx and turn around time is about a week. goat has been around two weeks lately since it takes them 2-3 days just to authenticate after receiving the shoes.

Last edited:

Both DS both 9.5
Think you should sell it and keep the cash, it will remain at that cash value forever.

so, dude wants to trade to "wear" but is worried about the value about a shoes he'd actually be wearing...

...sounds like somebody's trying to stunt for the gram and resell [emoji]129300[/emoji]

if i'm trading a pair i don't wear for a pair i will wear, why would i care about the future value? all that should matter is the value at the time of the trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom