ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got someone requesting a refund for a pair of red V2s I sent him. Saying I sent him 2 different sizes, 1 size 9 and 1 size 10. I know I didn't send him that considering there's no possible way I would even fit a 10. He sent pics of the bottoms and there's a red stain that wasn't there when I sent it. I'm going to upload a pic of the bottoms I took before sending it to him. What are the chances of me winning with paypal?

I just seen this same story posted in my local FB group :lol:

I just seen this same story posted in my local FB group
laugh.gif
Which group, it's most likely me lol

After taking an L on every Yeezy release in 2016, I'm going to seriously commit to not buying ANY sneakers until I get a W and get Yeezys for retail.. Besides the Ls on Yeezys, I keep buying pairs I don't wear and keep them DS-I feel like I would actually wear Yeezys but I can't justify paying Yeezy resell prices on shoes I'm gonna beat up... Anyone else in a similar boat?

After taking an L on every Yeezy release in 2016, I'm going to seriously commit to not buying ANY sneakers until I get a W and get Yeezys for retail.. Besides the Ls on Yeezys, I keep buying pairs I don't wear and keep them DS-I feel like I would actually wear Yeezys but I can't justify paying Yeezy resell prices on shoes I'm gonna beat up... Anyone else in a similar boat?

Same boat, I got Jays but my other shoes get all the love Magista, Mercurials, Sfb racer, huaraches, even my chancletas

[emoji]127867[/emoji][emoji]127882[/emoji][emoji]127881[/emoji][size=16pt][COLOR=#Red]H[/COLOR]AP[COLOR=#Red]P[/COLOR]Y N[COLOR=#Red]E[/COLOR]W Y[COLOR=#Red]E[/COLOR]AR [COLOR=#Red]N[/COLOR]T F[COLOR=#Red]A[/COLOR]MS[COLOR=#Red]![/COLOR][/size][emoji]127881[/emoji][emoji]127882[/emoji][emoji]127867[/emoji]

Be safe and I hope that if this past year wasn't so great that this New Year will be ever so positive[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

the black white yeezy was def the easiest drop so far. you couldnt cop?

Like dude said "sell them DS pairs" no need to keep shoes your not going to wear.

Why the fkc do yall care what the next nigg wears? Just worry bout ya dam self.

Last edited:
Not judging cuz it's your money and I'd never criticize how someone would spend their cash (unless you finna spend it on a gold toilet or Turtle Dove your whip but that's another story)

But you gotta swallow your pride and principles if you're ever gonna get these Yeezys. I mean, how many they dropped last year? 6-7 different releases and you took an L on EVERY single one? Not to mention you have pairs of shoes you don't even wear??? Bruh.....

[emoji]127867[/emoji][emoji]127882[/emoji][emoji]127881[/emoji][size=16pt][COLOR=#Red]H[/COLOR]AP[COLOR=#Red]P[/COLOR]Y N[COLOR=#Red]E[/COLOR]W Y[COLOR=#Red]E[/COLOR]AR [COLOR=#Red]N[/COLOR]T F[COLOR=#Red]A[/COLOR]MS[COLOR=#Red]![/COLOR][/size][emoji]127881[/emoji][emoji]127882[/emoji][emoji]127867[/emoji]

Be safe and I hope that if this past year wasn't so great that this New Year will be ever so positive[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

you too brother

Thanks for always posting the info for online raffles

Last edited:
After taking an L on every Yeezy release in 2016, I'm going to seriously commit to not buying ANY sneakers until I get a W and get Yeezys for retail.. Besides the Ls on Yeezys, I keep buying pairs I don't wear and keep them DS-I feel like I would actually wear Yeezys but I can't justify paying Yeezy resell prices on shoes I'm gonna beat up... Anyone else in a similar boat

Paid resale for my Belugas and enjoy them by WEARING them. So what if you paid resale, you get to experience the COMFORT and looks of a well crafted, highly desirable, limited shoe. Sell those DS pairs that are taking up space. I'm the type of person that would rather have one thing I really like as opposed to 10 that I kinda like. Just my $ 0.02

Not judging cuz it's your money and I'd never criticize how someone would spend their cash (unless you finna spend it on a gold toilet or Turtle Dove your whip but that's another story)

But you gotta swallow your pride and principles if you're ever gonna get these Yeezys. I mean, how many they dropped last year? 6-7 different releases and you took an L on EVERY single one? Not to mention you have pairs of shoes you don't even wear??? Bruh.....
He sounds like an addict. Took and L and just needs to buy sneakers to kill his thirst/urge even if they aren't something he is going to wear lol.

But as many have mentioned...it's his cash so he can do as he pleases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom