ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
3M flash reflective
ahahahaha damn felt stupid
laugh.gif
 i dont normally use flash when taking photos. thanks 

Thanks for the responses i feel like these red may keep going up and they pop so much i might as well take advantage of this price. He was asking 600 obo

No.  That's just because I don't like to pay resell, but yeah, it's a decent after market price.  

I hear ya. Besides RC UB (HAD to have em) I dont pay resale. At most I might throw my boy 50-100 for hooking me up with a pair he couldve sold but thats just off the strength.

I havent been blessed like you lately though lol.

Just read this on reddit

FWIW adidas has pushed this "one per IP address" crap for SEVERAL releases now. Many have still cooked more than one pair on the same IP.

Just don't call adidas man. Let it rock and see what happens first :lol:

FWIW adidas has pushed this "one per IP address" crap for SEVERAL releases now. Many have still cooked more than one pair on the same IP.

Just don't call adidas man. Let it rock and see what happens first
laugh.gif
he probably could've got away with both orders had he not called in 
laugh.gif
. People calling CS and giving themselves up instead of waiting it out. 

While I was picking up my pair at adidas some dude got really frustrated cuz no one would sell to him. Yelled out "WHY YALL KEEPING THEM?! Ugly as hell".....that lady's and gents is what the sneaker games become smh

How'd you learn to use that? I'm pretty good with tech and computers but I'm wondering if there's a guide or something somewhere. 

Sorry for the late response, had to catch up on some Zzz's after e-camping for the earlier drops lol. Theres an entire reddit dedicated to it: https://www.reddit.com/r/adidasatc/ and . The procedure varies a bit since the script requires constant updating/enhancing to keep up with Adidas' site changes, but the idea is pretty much the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom