ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A close friend was one of the 33 that guessed the album title. He's definitely getting a pair of Yeezy's.. just doesn't know which ones (not that it really matters). Also, he got tickets to the MSG fashion show with a +1, but he's in Los Angeles and the tickets were non transferable.

If anyone sees any

A close friend was one of the 33 that guessed the album title. He's definitely getting a pair of Yeezy's.. just doesn't know which ones (not that it really matters). Also, he got tickets to the MSG fashion show with a +1, but he's in Los Angeles and the tickets were non transferable.
damn and the show is in a few hours... thats wack 

laugh.gif

There are plenty of Youtube videos, Fake_Education on IG and other ways to legit check without having to post at all.  

Don't blame people in another thread because they're too lazy to do it themselves.  
fake_education is terrible. I unfollowed him a long time ago. He would either do comparisons with blatant fakes that were copped from cool kicks.com or not know what the hell he's talking about. He did a comparison on Moon Rocks and claimed any pair with holes on the bottom of the soles is a red flag. Heck, he even did a comparison with 2 pairs of legit Just Don 2s. :rofl:
I have a suspicion he's actually in with the people running the fake factories because he keeps tagging them in his posts, helping them correct their mistakes.

read  this and thought the same thing ..

My cousins uncles neighbors older brother  

i mean i could have lied and said my coworker or my buddy to make the story sound more believable lol .. but hey it is what it is i guess

Last edited:
Trying for my first pair, struck out on tans. Like these a lot more, hopefully I can get a pair. Completely expecting to strike out though.

i dont even care for 750s but the chocolates are probably the best shoe Ye has came/coming out with with adidas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom