ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regret selling the turtledoves...didn't even try them on. Nike > adidas. These black and white joints are growing on me.

MrPolo the Mag winner Mr Polo 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I swear only dumb ish happens to me. So I won the raffle from shiekh shoes I didn't know it was in store only and I'm 3k miles away -_-

Dudes in my groups already dropping to $350 on these. May just pay the resell and sleep in tomorrow 
roll.gif
  I feel like an idiot offering $500.

Last edited:

Dudes in my groups already dropping to $350 on these. May just pay the resell and sleep in tomorrow 
roll.gif
  I feel like an idiot offering $500.
you paid 500? i already seen these going as low as 420 on StockX. wouldnt be surprised if they go <400 tomorrow

I won the undefeated raffle in LA, anyone know what the wait time will be like to get them saturday?
lol its a nightmare man. my girl won for the black friday V2s.. she got there 20 mins before the stated opening time and took her about 3 hours and 20 mins. 

lol its a nightmare man. my girl won for the black friday V2s.. she got there 20 mins before the stated opening time and took her about 3 hours and 20 mins. 

Yeah that's what I was worried about. I'm gonna go an hour early and hope it only takes like 2 hours.

Hopefully it won't be as bad as Black Friday since it's only one colorway it's probably less pairs at least I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom