ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Champs in Michigan rigged all day :smh: however the wife hit but missed the freaking call because of me calling her >:

Is this at fairlane? When did you guys do the raffle? I was told they did it monday when I went yesterday, seemed sketchy af.

Yea it's sketch because I was at mr Alans so said **** it and drove to fairlane and wasted my time

Went in there and she just said with an attitude we did it Monday and Tuesday

Shut the hell up shady *** lady :smh:

Last edited:

It takes much more then turning on something.

This jig didnt even work, I tried on 3 devices had 3 friends all with 2 devices as well and all of us took L's
The accessibility jig just helps you tap faster. It isnt a guaranteed W

The other jig is the iphone jailbreak jig. idk if it still works. Team Android around this way.

The accessibility jig just helps you tap faster. It isnt a guaranteed W

The other jig is the iphone jailbreak jig. idk if it still works. Team Android around this way.
I just posted the "BOT" 
nthat.gif

It's a false equivalency and why I posted even though people are gullible to pay $50 for a bot that aint even a bot.

I just posted the "BOT" 
nthat.gif

It's a false equivalency and why I posted even though people are gullible to pay $50 for a bot that aint even a bot.
that bot comes free with there other bot pack. I think they just flourish on the idiots during SZN.

I just posted the "BOT" 
nthat.gif

Selling hope and dreams is the best business on earth 
laugh.gif

EDIT:

Dont get me wrong there are probably hacks out there.

But no one is telling their secrets at the expense of their pockets.

Last edited:

Selling hope and dreams is the best business on earth 
laugh.gif
It is. 
laugh.gif

And ATCs have everyones logic flawed too.

What point, other than to finance their own stock. is there to charge before success. If they check out a pair, you get charged. Not the other way around.

Just buy a bot for $200 and dont worry about refunds. 

"blessed" when you had to go thru hoops to spend your hard-earned (or your parents) money to buy a shoe will forever be my pet peeve.

So saturday morning is our best bet right? Going to have all the footsites open? Question can i have two accounts using the same credit card number? Prob not...

So saturday morning is our best bet right? Going to have all the footsites open? Question can i have two accounts using the same credit card number? Prob not...
On different footsites, yeah. On the same, nah B. Don't need your order(s) cancelled (if you blessed enough to double up.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom