ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone called their adidas store for raffle dates? Called Lenox and they said they don't have any info yet

Just called Kings Plaza here in NY and they said they doing raffles on the 16th...of course a day where I work a ******* 24 hour shift. Gotta find an adidas store close to work

Hey guys. I got TD already and can't decide which color to cop between OT and MR.

If you own or seen both pairs, which one looks better?

If I managed it below retail, I would've picked up a few pieces as well. So do they run naturally oversized? So is it recommended to size down or stick TTS?
SIZE DOWN. If you are like me and a little bigger built, shirts go 2 sizes down, hoodies go one size down but I'm not sure about the pants. If you don't have broad shoulders and are skinny then add one size down to that.  if you wear your true size, you'll just look like the clothes are wearing you.

Last edited:
Hey guys. I got TD already and can't decide which color to cop between OT and MR.

A khaki and a pale green difference, they don't really show up online but when held side by side, the difference is very noticeable.

SIZE DOWN. If you are like me and a little bigger built, shirts go 2 sizes down, hoodies go one size down but I'm not sure about the pants. If you don't have broad shoulders and are skinny then add one size down to that.  if you wear your true size, you'll just look like the clothes are wearing you.
but I generally size up so it can hide my stomach 
laugh.gif

nice. my roommates are off, might see if they want to ride with me.

you going for a 10 or 10.5?

im shooting for an 11.

you know if any other stores are getting them?

dudes getting hyped for the date of the raffle!!! lol

cant lie, i am amped too... what have we become?

nice. my roommates are off, might see if they want to ride with me.

you going for a 10 or 10.5?

im shooting for an 11.

you know if any other stores are getting them?

I'm going for my 10... I would think Wish and A ma Maniere are getting them but they're shady AF

moonrocks, but honestly you cant go wrong with either of them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom