ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're just being lazy. You have a lunch break. You're SO busy that you can't get to a mall with extended hours. Give me a break.

If you're talking to others, then stop quoting me. Your excuses are lame.

:lol: This is a real issue for people though :rolleyes . Not everyone works close enough to a FTL/FA/FNL to get there and back within a lunch break. And with the holiday season, a lot of people are straight up slammed at the office and working well beyond the typical 5-6pm.

Just go after work jesus

THE MALL IS CLOSED BY THE TIME I GET OUT

You're just being lazy. You have a lunch break. You're SO busy that you can't get to a mall with extended hours. Give me a break.

If you're talking to others, then stop quoting me. Your excuses are lame.

Working is lame? Lol okay kid. The mall is nowhere near my job, none are, my hours don't allow me to this week, believe me if I could do it I wouldn't be asking to get stupid responses from people like you

Is it me or the link isn't working?

And damn whys everyone so mad at each other.

''Tis the season to be jolly. Let's be happy and positive and get some yeezys!!! [emoji]127877[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

got a bunch o cb's in here

''Tis the season to be jolly. Let's be happy and positive and get some yeezys!!! [emoji]127877[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

hope I can get a pair! its my birthday and my last name is Jolly #aye

:lol: This is a real issue for people though :rolleyes . Not everyone works close enough to a FTL/FA/FNL to get there and back within a lunch break. And with the holiday season, a lot of people are straight up slammed at the office and working well beyond the typical 5-6pm.

That's called life. If someone wants something bad enough, they will find a way to get it.

People who get the codes, it's up to them if they want to share it. I don't really care. The check-in at the store was to check in at the store. :lol:

Link worked for me

I'm heading to FTL soon, assuming they don't take my phone to punch in the code I will post it up.

Just say, "Will corporate pay for my phone if you drop it???"

they might think twice and just tell you the number

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't get how people have 3 DAYS to get check in at a store and still make excuses on how they have no time because of work, school, etc. Well **** I do too but if you really wanted a pair you would put in the leg work..... :smh:

I wouldn't be asking for codes if I live in a state that has the app, closet state is NYC

pretty much .. i mean i rather see if a code gets posted in here before i take the hour ride to NYC .. but if worst comes to worst i will take the ride before the deadline

If anyone can spare the LA codes, I would appreciate it. I don't have a facebook, either. 
ohwell.gif

Everyone stressing ..Camon guys there is 3x more than belugas

not faxs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom