ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, just want to share something as far as sizing is concerned.

Let me set my TTS to 8.0 which is what I wear in UBs and J1s

What I know is that if from TTS, I go
All V1 TTS -0.5
V2 Beluga TTS
V2 Blacks TTS +0.5

Which is why I went 7.5 for the V1s and that worked great for me, wearing my MRs feel comfy for sure.
When Belugas released I wasn't able to get an 8.0. However I salvaged a US7.0
V2 Blacks, I was skeptical of the TTS+0.5 so I went 8.0

I received my Belugas just now primarily because I shipped it to an overseas address and only bothered getting it when relatives came for the holiday.
Now I did a side by side photo of the three variations for reference.
It should be noted that all my purchases are from Adidas US, except for Belugas which was from BarneysNY

View media item 2257648

Now it puzzles me a bit because all three - 8.0 Black, 7.5 MR, 7.0 Beluga - are sized almost identically
From what people suggest, I should've gone US8 for the Belugas. But belugas US7 and black US8 doesn't look like 1 whole size apart at all...
Although Belugas look a bit smaller, possibly just a half a cm smaller, yeah?

View media item 2257652

Should be noted tho that the V2s definitely snug up the moment you wear it but I wouldnt consider it uncomfy or too tight.
Not sure how it goes after maybe a couple of times you break it in. Still maybe a play for wide feet.
I feel like the Belugas are sized like the V1s only with a slimmer silhouette which is why most people size up by half.

Should be noted that I got another US9 for the blacks and sold it to a friend for retail
He wears TTS8.5 with the UB so I thought it was okay for him given the +0.5 suggestion, but he traded it for an 8.5 and thought it fit perfectly.

Another reference is the one he traded his US9.0 with. Trader claims he is a US8.5 in belugas but prefer 9.0 in blacks. So yeah.

Now I'm thinking I won't bother with finding a trade considering the size difference doesn't impact me as much.
I know this confuses a lot of people but the sizing just isn't consistent.
Nevertheless I'm sticking with US8.0 if given the chance for a next release.

Nice comparison.

I know its early but what's the confirmed jig instructions for a W. Pm if you'd like to help thanks

Belugas are the goat 
smokin.gif

So here"s another question.  With so many fakes looking freakishly close to authentics I am terrified of the resale market.  Even with an ADC receipt.  I've seen in a boutique earlier today a beluga with a deep gray web inside holding primeknit together (inside of shoes under laces) but I also saw another beluga different size with a lighter closer to white web.  So idk what's real or fugazzy.  I want them but dam the slight inconsistencies between shoes is a killer.  For me it's really a pride thing.  Like my man future said "I don't do nothin fugazzy" so besides the money wasted my pride would be *****ed a bit. 

This is coming from someone who frequents the repsneaker reddit,, them V2 replicas are damn near impossible to differentiate from retails nowadays (especially with that updated batch that came out just a few days ago). Be safe out there.

This is coming from someone who frequents the repsneaker reddit,, them V2 replicas are damn near impossible to differentiate from retails nowadays (especially with that updated batch that came out just a few days ago). Be safe out there.

Its retail or bust for me, if I strike out, its on to the next one.

Id keep the TD's.

You dont need all 3 of the black v2's.

Belugas + v2 black in one color + choc 750's. :smokin

I'm starting to think of moving my green pair since I can't get a size swap at the local consignment stores. Then buying belugas. Don't need those 3 black V2's especially when I'm gonna grab them black/white ones

I understand what happened with Stockx & those human races that were said to be fake. Do you all still trust them? Trying to figure out where to buy Belugas. Might need to by red V2's after I sell mines cause can't find size swap.. Obviously spooked to get a rep pair

I always have to go up a full size in the V2 because they don't make a 13.5. But then again I've never had the opportunity to even try on sizes before I copped

Do they slip? I wear a 12 and want to cop a sz 13 in coppers bc my 12 i have right now is tight.

No joke but apparently just today (according a thread on the site), some dude LC his new rep pair of Beluga at a consignment and they passed.

He didn't disclose the name of the shop but that's how crazy accurate these rep joints are....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom