ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I better off getting a pair of chocolate 750s on Goat or Stock X? I ask bc Stock X has the cheaper price but I've been seeing people complain about fakes on there before.

Am I better off getting a pair of chocolate 750s on Goat or Stock X? I ask bc Stock X has the cheaper price but I've been seeing people complain about fakes on there before.
I'd go with goat personally. Goat doesn't just let anybody sell like stock x. Stock X verification team seems iffy at best compared to GOAT. I have had nothing but a positive experience with GOAT as both a buyer and seller. It is worth the extra 20 bucks for peace of mind IMO.

I purchased from both. Stockx sent me legit GG. You can always post on the LC to double check.

Not to be that guy.

But people: Watch the bottom videos https://www.reddit.com/r/adidasatc/

Learn the script. Follow soleMartyr on twitter on release day. See if the script will work or need to direct input (direct input worked on the last yeezy release, solemarty put up a vid of how to do it on his twitter if its active he deactivates it in between releases usually. The direct input works like the script so just learn it watch the vids)

Follow this thread and enter the online raffles that are posted

Go to footlocker and other sites launch locater and see what stores near you are getting them. Follow their rules. Either in store raffles or app release.

Do Adidas confirmed if you are in a zone.

On top of all this you could pay for a bot or an add to cart service if you want to pay over retail. If you are out of the area for confirmed you can work on location spoof tweaks if your phone is rooted or jailbroken. But if you win you will have to travel to the store to get the shoes...so get your plane tickets ready

There is no "easy" way to cop. There is no magical formula. You will fail....a lot....this release is supposed to be more wide spread. So just do the above and you should have a decent chance at winning. But if you don't....there are more releases to come

I went with GOAT cause they are in socal. And the seller makes more through GOAT now so theres that too. 

StockX had 1 instance with a fake that they had the guy send back.

1 is too many for me though.

Not to be that guy.

But people: Watch the bottom videos https://www.reddit.com/r/adidasatc/

Learn the script. Follow soleMartyr on twitter on release day. See if the script will work or need to direct input (direct input worked on the last yeezy release, solemarty put up a vid of how to do it on his twitter if its active he deactivates it in between releases usually. The direct input works like the script so just learn it watch the vids)

Follow this thread and enter the online raffles that are posted

Go to footlocker and other sites launch locater and see what stores near you are getting them. Follow their rules. Either in store raffles or app release.

Do Adidas confirmed if you are in a zone.

On top of all this you could pay for a bot or an add to cart service if you want to pay over retail. If you are out of the area for confirmed you can work on location spoof tweaks if your phone is rooted or jailbroken. But if you win you will have to travel to the store to get the shoes...so get your plane tickets ready

There is no "easy" way to cop. There is no magical formula. You will fail....a lot....this release is supposed to be more wide spread. So just do the above and you should have a decent chance at winning. But if you don't....there are more releases to come
repped, there it is people.

I went with GOAT cause they are in socal. And the seller makes more through GOAT now so theres that too. 

StockX had 1 instance with a fake that they had the guy send back.

1 is too many for me though.
I've copped twice off stockx, both legit so no problems here. Not sure if that one instance was confirmed or not but I'm sure that all consignment spots have these possibilities. Wouldn't mind copping off GOAT either but I heard communication isn't that great.

I've said it before. I'll say it again. ALWAYS double check your shoes, even if purchased through StockX or GOAT

Sad to let go of my v2 reds but they were half a size too small :frown:

Got $605 for em tho

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom