ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got email from adidas eu this morning saying one pair has been dispatched. I had 2 separate orders, is there a chance my other order will be cancelled?

Not saying i approve, but its much more acceptible then TCDmoney lol.

**** adidas could of released them like that and people would be wearing that crap, especially with all the What The releases Nike has had.
lol yeah but the What The theme is a mashup of all the colorways or at least the selected designs from a bunch of colorways, thats the intended purpose. straight up rocking two separate colorways to show off you got both is cornball 

Not saying i approve, but its much more acceptible then TCDmoney lol.

**** adidas could of released them like that and people would be wearing that crap, especially with all the What The releases Nike has had.

lol yeah but the What The theme is a mashup of all the colorways or at least the selected designs from a bunch of colorways, thats the intended purpose. straight up rocking two separate colorways to show off you got both is cornball 
nah, no difference. Mismatch is mismatch whether a member did it or Nike did it...

How many of you guys that have both Belugas and Color V2s think that the Color V2s fit tighter than the Belugas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom