ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm sure this has been asked a million times. I'm about to cop the brown/gum 750, but not sure how they fit.  Anyone?  TTS, I wear a 10 in Ultra Boost and 10.5 in the mesh NMD.
this sizing is very odd. UB is typically tighter than mesh nmd

even with a bot, you still gotta know what to do. just ask bigskeddy dude bought an expensive bot thinking it was automatic yeezy and came up empty for the longest time 
  Yeah just because I didn't think a server was necessary. I used proxies but I put off the server for the longest. It was the missing link I guess.

Bruh wore my V2's my gawd the comfort in these things

Ish over the V1's

If I strike out on the oreo's totally selling my PB's for them.

even with a bot, you still gotta know what to do. just ask bigskeddy dude bought an expensive bot thinking it was automatic yeezy and came up empty for the longest time 
  Yeah just because I didn't think a server was necessary. I used proxies but I put off the server for the longest. It was the missing link I guess.
i just suck at knowing how they work. i have a good *** bot i just don't know the proxy and all that so i basically bought it and get frustrated it doesn't work when i don't even do it right prob haha

I could have cleaned up sooooo smoothly if my wife was off work yesterday. [emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji] 2/3 is cool though. On to the next one.....

i just suck at knowing how they work. i have a good *** bot i just don't know the proxy and all that so i basically bought it and get frustrated it doesn't work when i don't even do it right prob haha
At least you have an excuse I am good with computers, I just put off the server for so long thinking nah, my internet is fast enough... even though I know I live far from the sneaker store servers lol. I knew better.

Fam, you eat EVERY release. I was checking your IG just to see if you hit, and turns out you hit on all 3........
laugh.gif

My first YZY W(s). Didn't go crazy this time. 1 stop, 2 tickets total (1 for me, one for the wife) and got 2 calls. The day of pickup was the 3 year anniversary of me seeing the Yeezus tour at MSG and Ye went on a rant (surprise) about everyone getting Yeezys. 3 years later to the day and here we are. Yeezus works in mysterious ways. Bless up.

My first YZY W(s). Didn't go crazy this time. 1 stop, 2 tickets total (1 for me, one for the wife) and got 2 calls. The day of pickup was the 3 year anniversary of me seeing the Yeezus tour at MSG and Ye went on a rant (surprise) about everyone getting Yeezys. 3 years later to the day and here we are. Yeezus works in mysterious ways. Bless up.
Yeezy taught you well, hahaha.

At least you have an excuse I am good with computers, I just put off the server for so long thinking nah, my internet is fast enough... even though I know I live far from the sneaker store servers lol. I knew better.
yea i have no clue haha. i ain't dumb when it comes to computers. but coding and bots and scripts. i'm clueless. i could do it if someone showed me. but reason something or someone telling me i'm clueless

If your order is under $800 then you're good.

It says on FedEx site if value exceeds $60 CAD, there will be charges! I tracked it and said i was responsible for the duty charges! Im not tripping but i do wanna save $40 lol:0

I still have a Copper size12 on the wait list with Champs :smh:. I still haven't hit on a single Yeezy drop. On to the next one...

I still have a Copper size12 on the wait list with Champs :smh:. I still haven't hit on a single Yeezy drop. On to the next one...

Im in the same boat and waitlisted on the greens.

Might eventually pay resell for these though if price dips a bit more.

Think these Jordan releases will make me forget about yeezys for awhile.

Somehow got through on Adidas.ca for the red and green... first time successfully checking on there
smokin.gif
Damn, you got the juice.  
nthat.gif

Every picture I see of the "green" pair is kind of making me regret not trying to cop this time around. 

Last edited:
Im in the same boat and waitlisted on the greens.

Might eventually pay resell for these though if price dips a bit more.

Think these Jordan releases will make me forget about yeezys for awhile.

I got the TB 3s and I'll get the T3s for retail for sure. If I get the Space Jams and TB UB I'll be happy for the year. The Bape NMDs and RC UBs are icing on the cake if I can get them.

Damn, you got the juice.  :nthat:

Every picture I see of the "green" pair is kind of making me regret not trying to cop this time around. 

The green is sick if you wear camo related gear. Has that army green look to it - Imo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom