ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dam went from 0 pairs till 8 PM yesterday to 5 pairs today.  Couldve gotten a 6th today too cause I got 2 raffle tickets at Shoe Palace and they called my first ticket. As I came out from purchasing the winning pair  they called my 2nd ticket but  it was WAY too soon to walk back in.. so I just let it go..

So effin blessed. 

Last edited:
at Times Square? They take forever over there but the middle 34th st footlocker was disgusting today

Yep. Times Square. My Jersey stop (Willowbrook) was literally in and out. Champs took me more than an hour.

Resale gonna be so low, all these dudes got multiples. Dont even think 15K is the production #, IMO its way more, just happy to hit the one I wanted for retail

Last edited:
I never had problems before with the script until today. Finally figured out something was wrong with my hosts file. Hosts file wasn't working for my nhl games video hack program and that tipped me off that the reason why I couldn't reach http://dev.adidas.com/d3stryr-3stripes-manual.php was because of the bad hosts file. If any of you have the same problem that it's not reaching the server, then that could be it. Hope many of you cooked today. I really wanted to get the red or green. Kinda wanted to match my new adidas canes gear with some green stripe yeezys.

Last edited:
 Did anyone who copped off Footlocker and received an order confirmation NOT receive their shipping confirmation yet? 

My Champs confirmation came through but not Footlocker yet. I assume it's because of the holidays but I hope I don't get nixed.

Told y'all yeezys for everyone. Trying today these were limited to 5k a pair. One store in NYC had 1k. I'd say 35-50k

Was she late to pick up??
Pick up window is 10-6 PM. She works 10-7 and won't make back in time during her lunch. I asked if I can go in with her ID and they said no. I asked if I can go in at 6 to pick it up and they said they're gonna reraffle. BS.

She's better than me. I came back half an hour late during my lunch to pick up my Belugas. Totally worth it.

Well after striking out on all the apps and raffles, the live raffles in LA came through! Ended up with the red and green in my size. 4 pears total with my bro...not bad [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Last edited:
you hit on any colors?
Sadly, no.

I got through on Kicksusa and added all three colors to my cart, and once I got to the payment page, sold out. Then added whatever sizes I could of what was left, and sold out yet again :frown:

Last edited:
all this feasting, I'll just wait to get them for $400.

^This right here

Thats crazy how NY gets all the pairs :smh: and here in boston we still doing stupid ticket raffles aka back door to friends and family
I wish we had the app system around here mannnnn this sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom