ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are but I've never tried on a V2 before. Hell I've never tried on a pair of YZY period. I know V1 ran big by a half size. But everybody told me to go up a half size in V2 from your true size. So I scored a 10.5 in copper. Hope they fit well. Or I'll be wearing thick *** socks each time I wear them [emoji]128514[/emoji]
I went half size up from my TTS based on what other people recommended and they are still a little snug so you should be good.  About a 3/4 thumb for toe room in the toebox.

Last edited:
Surprised so many people got through manual (including me) on a Shopify. I had to put in my phone # too, but still got it.

pimp.gif
Keith

Go figure the time Yeezys drop in a set of 3 I can't even land a single pair lmaoooo. I've been taking an insane amount of L's on this release. Can't believe I just missed KITH and I was literally sitting here doing nothing lol smh

I went half size up from my TTS based on what other people recommended and they are still a little snug so you should be good.  About a 3/4 thumb for toe room in the toebox.

Got damn 3/4 of a thumb? That's like an inch and a half haha that's a lot but as long as they fit snug oh well

They are but I've never tried on a V2 before. Hell I've never tried on a pair of YZY period. I know V1 ran big by a half size. But everybody told me to go up a half size in V2 from your true size. So I scored a 10.5 in copper. Hope they fit well. Or I'll be wearing thick *** socks each time I wear them [emoji]128514[/emoji]

gotchu. thought u had v2 already. anyway congrats. i went tts with wide feet and they perfect. u should be good tho

Straight up, if you guys wanted an easy cook with no lag or site crash.  This was it right here on KITH.  That was a sleeper hit, after that dookie Frenzy drop.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom