ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
At first the Coppers were my favorite out of the 3 but after seeing them in person, I wanna trade them for Reds. :\ They're just kinda..... dull.

laugh.gif

Preciate that unc kyrie.. Just learned i wouldve been notified my name was released from the waitlist if someone declines then next in line waitlist gets dibs on the shoe. no one declining these lol

Trying to trade my belugas for a bred pair. Should I add? Should the bred dude add? What do you guys think is fair for me to do?

I don't think it was first come first serve. I think they randomly selected people who were in the queue.

I think i might've missed the link by not paying attention or i just never got it. It did say that i made it but don't know what time that popped up.

At first the Coppers were my favorite out of the 3 but after seeing them in person, I wanna trade them for Reds.
ohwell.gif
They're just kinda..... dull.
I was flipped. I scored on red, went to go pick up, didn't like how dull the red looked, and traded with someone in the line who scored on copper lol.

Just got finished picking up my pairs..... shout out to champs for letting me use my vip coupons!

Trying to trade my belugas for a bred pair. Should I add? Should the bred dude add? What do you guys think is fair for me to do?
If you can get it for the even exchange push for it. U can always hype up the "bred" colorway theme. Those Belugas are doper so I would expect no more than a few hundred if DS and even if not.

If you can get it for the even exchange push for it. U can always hype up the "bred" colorway theme. Those Belugas are doper so I would expect no more than a few hundred if DS and even if not.

Yeah mine are DS with Adidas store receipt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom