ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh ... apps probably does cut down on the store backdooring. Not sure if it cuts down on resell crews: a) sure there's a desktop virtual version in the works b) and not sure if the app blocks viop lines from confirming - both would favor multiple account holders.

I am sure this is honeymoon phase for the app ... and soon enough folks will be 'jigging' jail broken phones to get 6.5min starts from multiple locations across the country - and we will be dealing with last minute buggy up dates akin to confirmed

Meh ... apps probably does cut down on the store backdooring. Not sure if it cuts down on resell crews: a) sure there's a desktop virtual version in the works b) and not sure if the app blocks viop lines from confirming - both would favor multiple account holders.

I am sure this is honeymoon phase for the app ... and soon enough folks will be 'jigging' jail broken phones to get 6.5min starts from multiple locations across the country - and we will be dealing with last minute buggy up dates akin to confirmed
confirmed felt really smooth this update though 

I think that's where it's at for Florida. You guys have so many stores available. Central FL has one location (Florida Mall) and it even attracts people from north FL stop. I got 6 min headstarts and am 0/9

I think so too. We had 7 footlockers, 4 champs, & 2 Footactions with them.

Went from only a hand full of people copping pairs..

to one person copping 9 pairs just for them self 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom