ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how this happened but I just went 3 for 3 at the same store. Champs app,, meanwhile I'm waiting for footlocker and Footaction on the green and red to finish counting down.

FTL better spread the wealth, see who got RSVPs for coppers and let everyone else eat on the other 2 

Who am I kidding they dont care lmao 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji] ok so what was this story about the guy who spent 10k and didn't win...is that story CONFIRMED true?

Last edited:
so what does that mean if somebody doesn't confirm their pair then i'll get it? because then yeah I got a for sure L 

I got waitlisted for the red and greens on the champs app, what does that mean? 

Pay attain to your phone all night, You might get a notifications that you been upgraded from the Waitlist so you have to be quick to accept it.

I got waitlisted for the red and greens on the champs app, what does that mean? 
It means if a person who doesnt confirm within the 3 hours of there reservation then it'll be haded off to the next person, which is you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom