ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
to be on the safe side i would wait until sunday even monday as long as youll have time monday to get the check in codes as well .. honestly i dont think your order will hit tho for platinum status .. you have to give it 48-72 hours after it ships ..
yeah like it shipped the 18th lol, way close, won't be able to get codes monday unless someone pulls through for champs atl damn, can get codes tmr tho

so, question for guys who have the headstart on FTL app... do i have to become a VIP number and check in to the store BEFORE i pick the 3 stores and fill out the size and everything on the app? or will the headstart update, if i already filled out the launch calendar but go to check in to a store tomorrow?

so, question for guys who have the headstart on FTL app... do i have to become a VIP number and check in to the store BEFORE i pick the 3 stores and fill out the size and everything on the app? or will the headstart update, if i already filled out the launch calendar but go to check in to a store tomorrow?

Once you start your reservation, your VIP status at that point is locked in.

1. Become Plat VIP, gives you the best chance at the shoes.

2. Enter for the shoes you want, if you are Plat VIP you get a 5 min headstart and if you arent, you get a 3 min headstart. Once you do this, you are locked in for whatever status you signed up for. You can change the store and size up until whatever the timer says you can but your VIP and your headstart will not change no matter what you do as far as I know.

3. Go sign in to only ONE of the stores you selected using either the beacon or letting an employee input a code into the app for the extra min added to your headstart. This code changes every 20 min based on what an employee said when I checked in. However, this varies from store to store because this whole app thing is fairly new to them and they are still trying to understand how it works. One time they said it changes every 15 min, and another person in this thread says it changes every 2 hours.

4. That’s it. All you need to do is wait until the timer runs out the day before the release date. I am thinking this is 3pm pacific time and 6pm eastern time. You don’t need to do anything unlike the Adidas confirmed app where you have to tap a button. You just check if you took an L or not and you confirm your reservation if you won. 

Last edited:

Honestly, just lucky enough to know someone.
Repped for being humble, direct, and honest that you have a plug and are lucky to be in that spot.  Half the people on this forum would have done a stupid wink emoji or something cryptic to make them seem like some sort of god-like magician.  

Wow, you know things are bad when I'm repping folks for acting like normal, decent human beings. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Resell assumptions? Need to prepare for this L. I'm assuming less than the first pair. I have 9 chances with the apps with 6min head starts . Would me a early Christmas present to land a few for profit and trades.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom