ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 2234262

So I am trying for all three colors. all with a 6 min headstart and 100's of dollars in purchases over the last few years

We need a Footlocker App thread

so this is all i can do, right? Its just up to their Algorithm picking me to purchase the shoes Correct??

So I am trying for all three colors. all with a 6 min headstart and 100's of dollars in purchases over the last few years

so this is all i can do, right? Its just up to their Algorithm picking me to purchase the shoes Correct??
Yup, good luck.

algorithm? i thought it is totally random

FTL manager told me codes change every 24hrs? I think I remember reading on here the same, or was that bs. Someone confirm or deny?

For those who have FTL countdown for all three colorways, click on "view selected stores." You may only see one store instead of the three you originally selected.

FYI the store employees are filling out raffle tixs at city gear Lenox. Don't waste ur time smh.....

So happy for the app.

I'm sure resellers are hitting up stores that you use the old way

I don't think that algorithm is the best,

Remember there was one guy who bought over 10k from FTL maybe more and didn't hit on the app

Last edited:
FYI the store employees are filling out raffle tixs at city gear Lenox. Don't waste ur time smh.....

So happy for the app.

I'm sure resellers are hitting up stores that you use the old way
Nah most people in line with me picking up beluga were reselling

It actually changes every hr or at least a few times a day

Are you sure they can handle that?? it seems most are unaware of the rule/facts/questions/answers

I heard it changes often too but you never know, it seems every store is slightly diff

For all the people having issues with app you need to log in on an iPhone android haVing many issues and you should be fine also for the people with updated platinum status there is still time to cancel out and restart to get your full 6min but you will have to recheckin at store. This is going to be a crazy release. I'm worried cause I wear a 13 in these since they run small and I'm not sure how scarce that size will be

U got 6 min head start?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom