ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they release on the 23rd?
My FTL plug said it says Black Friday on the Manifest.

I might have heard him wrong, but I'm almost positive he said that

I'm not sure if going all in with my tickets on belugas is worth it, I'm sure my chances are slim with everyone going for em

Girl at Glendale said watch the app tonight and tomorrow they will pop up and kicks pick up is Tuesday ???

does that sound right? 
nerd.gif

I'm not sure if going all in with my tickets on belugas is worth it, I'm sure my chances are slim with everyone going for em
there are more hyped shoes than the belugas, plus almost a full size run on the belugas so your chances are prolly high

Okay so serious question, where can I get an apk of the adidas app when it comes out, and will it run with Arc Welder? Has anyone tried this before?

is this a bot question?
Nope, no bots, just would be without a mobile device possibly and want to still run confirmed app on laptop

EDIT: would just need to dual install chrome OS I'm thinking, for the benefit of anyone else

Last edited:

Nope, no bots, just would be without a mobile device possibly and want to still run confirmed app on laptop

EDIT: would just need to dual install chrome OS I'm thinking, for the benefit of anyone else
it could be possible, but unless it sandboxes it and runs on a mobile platform, the headers might be different (which can be what adidas filters out)

what would the benefit be anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom