ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
fam you all need to hop of my guy Picasso swerve he stay stunting fresh af a people stay shouting him out. I can vouch for that guy, who are you people's rushing him though. Post trendy outfits or **** hating. Same guys prolly but hurt that we rushing those goofy *** Gucci sneakers. Picasso keep it up fam!! Swag always on point my guy!

I think that's the reason I like them lol. Wife gave the ok to buy one of my grails by years end, so we will either get matching Vibergs or she will get the Vibergs and I will get my Hender Scheme 4s finally.
If you're a Jordan kinda guy , I don't doubt it, still way better that your regular Js 

A pair of Hender's ... Grail above everything!!!!! A thousand well expend imho.   But I'm saving for a pair of Thom Browne's atm, POST YOURS When you get them!

either red or copper for me, if i strike out on both thats fine too

I just need the black and whites

yeah, they do the same H&M thing where they copy known styles and then charge a lot less. I do prefer H&M or Zara over F21 though. Topman too.
Topman is the best of all of the three you mentioned, but their **** is just too tight and I'm slim fit in almost everything I wear .

Just to point out in order to get in any Topman **** I require assistance or going 3 sizes up at least though. 

Topman is the best of all of the three you mentioned, but their **** is just too tight and I'm slim fit in almost everything I wear .

Just to point out in order to get in any Topman **** I require assistance or going 3 sizes up at least though. 
I can fit their skinny jeans, after I stopped squatting, for 2 years 

topman has the best taper cut jeans. hm skinnys are way tighter and if you get their slim fit, from the knees and up its nice and slim but the leg openings like boot cuts for Birdman's Lugz

fam you all need to hop of my guy Picasso swerve he stay stunting fresh af a people stay shouting him out. I can vouch for that guy, who are you people's rushing him though. Post trendy outfits or **** hating. Same guys prolly but hurt that we rushing those goofy *** Gucci sneakers. Picasso keep it up fam!! Swag always on point my guy!

:lol: apprecaite it my guy

People will complain about the Yeezy Season line being too expensive.  Then also complain about H&M & Forever 21 being too cheap. 

If the pink F21 hoody I wore was even John Elliot or something people would have a totally different opinion. Perception is a muhhh.

People be hating because you don't unload few hundreds on a hoodie ...

Basically.

Dudes that come at Picasso day in and out only post insults and stock pics :lol:

Pics barely get posted, pics should be posted more!

Topman is the best quality wise but the most pricey. I'll go HM, F21, then Topman.

Picasso & mWally both seem like good dudes honestly, people just posting their opinions/views and everybody wants to jump in and paint their own picture. Nothing wrong with disagreeing, just don't need to be disrespectful about it

I wonder if some of y'all riding in on your chariot to come to the defense of swerve actually realize how silly you look to anyone older than 25 in this outfit...

View media item 2231435
Lookin like some Underworld vampiric backup dancers... Y'all crack up when 1 kid says 'Birdman', but don't see the irony of having your whole wardrobe based on what another certain rapper wears on tour? Silly.

Last edited:
I wonder if some of y'all riding in on your chariot to come to the defense of swerve actually realize how silly you look to anyone older than 25 in this outfit...

Lookin like some Underworld vampiric backup dancers... Y'all crack up when 1 kid says 'Birdman', but don't see the irony of having your whole wardrobe based on what another certain rapper wears on tour?
I feel the same way, I don't remember anybody that really cared that much about their clothing- but times have changed and youngins are different now. It was all about comfort and wearing some dunks or Jordans back then for me, but I do remember some shirts that I definitely wouldn't wear today (mainly graphic t's)

Locate your lighters...

11/23, Hell's Kitchen will be open ready to hand out L plates. Bulk/copper V2 in route to stores as you read over this. If that isn't confirmed enough for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom