ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

All these size comparisons between shoes and no Nike listed? What did you guys wear before Kanye jumped to adidas? 
laugh.gif
By that logic...wouldn't it be Nike?

Last edited:
good news for my friend who's trying to cop to rock. he says that these chocs are the best yeezys yet. i would love to see him own a pair.

[thread="641717"]so i read the last few pages. seems like most people DID go down .5 from their true size on the chocolate gum 750s? i had the grey gums in both a 9.5/10 but stuck with the 10 even though the 9.5 could have worked after me breaking it in a little.[/thread]
[thread="641717"] [/thread]
[thread="641717"]guess with chocolate 750s ill get a 9.5[/thread]

I recommend tts...so a 10

I just got a pair of V2s I bought off Slang. After comparing them to my retail pair they are definitely fake, but damn are they close. This isn't the old days of wrong patters and shiny boost. If I didn't have the retail V2s I probably wouldn't have been able to tell the difference. Keep your eyes open fam, this isn't a joke.

I just got a pair of V2s I bought off Slang. After comparing them to my retail pair they are definitely fake, but damn are they close. This isn't the old days of wrong patters and shiny boost. If I didn't have the retail V2s I probably wouldn't have been able to tell the difference. Keep your eyes open fam, this isn't a joke.
Ugh here we gooooo

I second the "beware Slang" caution. Saw a pair I was going to cop on there, contacted Slang to verify they were legit and they wrote me back saying the pair I was interested in was being sold direct from a well known consignment shop with a good reputation (and they told me the shop's name).

...but I ain't no chump so to make sure I contacted the consignment shop, showed them the listing, and they laughed and said it was 100% fake and they didn't even have that shoe in my size available to purchase.

Slang app deleted. Lesson learned. Moving on.

SMH @ THAT APP.. POOP

IN OTHER NEWS I TRIED ON THE CHOCS TODAY AND HALF SIZE DOWN DEF IS THE WAY TO GO FOR ME.. I HAVE A FEELING WHEN I GET THE GG'S I MAAAY JUST WANT TO DO THE SAME BUT I REMEMBER TRYING THEM ON AND FEELING LIKE AN 11 WAS FINE. BUT THE CHOCS ARE DEF A 10.5 FOR ME AND THEY FEEL PRETTY COMFORTABLE TOO.

ALSO, SEEING THEM IN PERSON.. I WAS QUITE SURPRISED AT HOW MUCH I WAS LET DOWN. DONT GET ME WRONG, THEYRE DOPE.. FOR 350. BUT I WOULDNT PAY MORE THAN 5-600 FOR THEM. DOUBT THEY WILL GO DOWN TO 550 AND IF THEY DONT IM FINE WITH THAT BUT THEYRE NOT WORTH CRAZY CASH TO ME. NONETHELESS STILL NICE BUT NOT GREAT

I'm not trying to hate on Slang. I think on Slang it's more like eBay, buy at your own risk. But my point was more so that the fakes are super ******* close. So it doesn't matter where you buy anymore as even sites like GOAT may be fooled. One dead giveaway was the underside of the insole. Was a more yellow white color and had some major flaws. Other then that it was hard to tell

How legit is GOAT ordered my 750 I know all my friends that sell their shoes their but I hope I don't get scammed

How legit is GOAT ordered my 750 I know all my friends that sell their shoes their but I hope I don't get scammed

I've ordered GGs and Belugas from Goat and had no problems. I wouldn't worry too much

I'm not trying to hate on Slang. I think on Slang it's more like eBay, buy at your own risk. But my point was more so that the fakes are super ******* close. So it doesn't matter where you buy anymore as even sites like GOAT may be fooled. One dead giveaway was the underside of the insole. Was a more yellow white color and had some major flaws. Other then that it was hard to tell

All good. -But if you take the high road I'll still be happy to take low road: Slang vouched the shoes I wanted were legit, said they were going to double check with the seller for me, I took the initiative to contact the seller consignment shop myself who told me the shoes listed were fake and not available from them, and guess what?...never heard back from Slang about their "double checking" and a month later those fakes are STILL are on the site.

I'm sure there are legit shoes on that site, but my experience is a level of shady beyond eBay for me. Sticking with Stockx, GOAT and eBay on my end for anything of decent value. :smile:

All good. -But if you take the high road I'll still be happy to take low road: Slang vouched the shoes I wanted were legit, said they were going to double check with the seller for me, I took the initiative to contact the seller consignment shop myself who told me the shoes listed were fake and not available from them, and guess what?...never heard back from Slang about their "double checking" and a month later those fakes are STILL are on the site.

I'm sure there are legit shoes on that site, but my experience is a level of shady beyond eBay for me. Sticking with Stockx, GOAT and eBay on my end for anything of decent value.
smile.gif
Damn after reading everything about Slang I went to go double check my pair that I got from Slang for the V2. And it looks good to me. It went though their "verification" too. Idk those Belguas are IMO, hard to LC

Nah, no friends. I gave them my 12.5 CG and they gave me an 8.5, they warned me too, if I unzip they're mine. I knew going in that a 9 wasn't gonna work and if somehow the 8.5 was too snug then I could flip it and purchase a 9 later down the road. When I tried the 8.5 I was convinced that I should swap my GG's too.

Ah, I see. Glad it worked out for you! [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom