ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I want these bad but if I can get a pair for my girl and strike out for myself I'll still be happy as ****

She likes these and been trying to get her a pair for awhile now.

She told me her absolute fav are TD :rofl:

would be great to cop a pair the day after my birthday 
smokin.gif
Nov 4 is also my daughter's birthday.  Hope that luck extends to both of us brother.

Honestly I want these bad but if I can get a pair for my girl and strike out for myself I'll still be happy as ****

She likes these and been trying to get her a pair for awhile now.

She told me her absolute fav are TD
roll.gif
What size she need?

These production numbers.....please be true...please let me cop on confirmed so i don't have to worry about the stupid splash page and ADC being a joke

I would most certainly be happy with a black and white pair, but I hope to have the Beluga version as well. If they will be as wide spread as they say they are, I may just focus on getting a Beluga pair first.

Last edited:
My girl and I both like the black friday infrared v2s, but I doubt I'll be able to secure us both pairs, so I'll prob get her those and settle for the b/w v2s. :rolleyes At least they drop on different days. :smokin

both my pairs from ADCUK shipped. Purchased under the same account; same info, everything. Wasn't sure if i'd get away with it.

Those who did the same, there is hope lol

My girl and I both like the black friday infrared v2s, but I doubt I'll be able to secure us both pairs, so I'll prob get her those and settle for the b/w v2s.
eyes.gif
At least they drop on different days.
smokin.gif
I mean you can if you "pay" for it 
laugh.gif

I would most certainly be happy with a black and white pair, but I hope to have the Beluga version as well. If they will be as wide spread as they say they are, I may just focus on getting a Beluga pair first.
Shoot for doubles of black and trade for beluga.

Never stay in the past move forward and prepare.

I missed and want chocolates but those are in the rear view now... Worry about those later

These production numbers.....please be true...please let me cop on confirmed so i don't have to worry about the stupid splash page and ADC being a joke
I'll try to do a checkout slot for you on ADC if things stay like this recent release ( if you don't get confirmed)- your pair has been a long time coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom