ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still having a hard time grasping why I struck out so badly using the script. I got lucky and carted manually but with the script I kept getting nothing but 0's smh. People in here was getting 4-5 pairs with the script. I gotta get that **** down before black friday. I prolly wont get lucky again

I had all the info ready to go but my administrator password. I never log out, lol. Couldn't run the script. Sent the info to my cuz and that fool carted, charged and confirmed with minutes.

all luck on adc, i carted 11 times

People just refuse to believe this.

There are people that used the direct link, some copped and some didn't.

There are people that waited for the splash to let them in, some copped and some didn't.

There are people that used the script or bots, some copped and some didn't.

Last edited:
conversely, I fail hard during NMD releases, i think i got it...cant cart for ****

its definitely all luck, u got thousands of people spamming the script, just don't give up is all I can say

Last edited:
cart holds ****** it up for the backdoor, back when a few knew it was carts for days but the payment loops started earlier

so how did people get pass the password? cause I see some people with successful orders from YS
when the 750s went live, the password page was removed.  i manually added my size, entered my info and quickly checked out.  i haven't heard of anyone actually knowing what the password was, i always thought it was admin ****.

adc sent me confirmation of shipping about 6 hrs ago as well. that's quite fast? last time i know ppl here were waiting til about wed/thur to rcv the shipping conf. good luck to the pending boys

not sure who figured the YS password and if it's legit that it was actually worked in the first place. chances are some people put in the password the moment that password home/index was removed which led to the redirection to the homepage again to see the item, which i think is what happened.

either way you definitely have to have that luck of refreshing the page the millisecond it was published, add to cart the item with most stock at hand, and checkout via autofill. that's doable manually as others have said. otherwise it's just gone to the bots

Someone said the password for YS was "Boot"

Is this true?
Didnt yeezymafia claim it was "admin" 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom