ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Candace Parker shawtys can get it, no?

Woops confused named wiff Lisa Leslie...

lol with the edit

Woord! Had me like who?!?
c91f094f47850650ed6d81c7170e0b99.jpg

That prob aint even a chick. Prob a dude pretending to be a chick in hopes a desperate NT papi will fall for it and give free info
Seriously you dudes think way too deep.  I'm a female, and if a dude was on here pretending to be a guy that would be ridiculous for a pair of kicks.  At the end of the day we are all the same trying to get a pair of kicks.  For those who get them great, and for those who don't life goes on.  I'm grateful in my life either way. 

Seriously you dudes think way too deep.  I'm a female, and if a dude was on here pretending to be a guy that would be ridiculous for a pair of kicks.  At the end of the day we are all the same trying to get a pair of kicks.  For those who get them great, and for those who don't life goes on.  I'm grateful in my life either way. 

My Pm's are open [emoji]128064[/emoji] , lets end all of this .

WOW! thank you to @instagram for the link! I can finally sleep... sure customs gonna charge me but still a deal! I am old school and wonʻt get greedy and grab multiples either... my 12 is secure, so hopefully anyone else who hit your DMʻs that has experience on NT will be blessed as well.

YOU THE REAL MVP TONIGHT!

IG: internationalchestday you about to get the mother of all IG shot outs from me!!!

Instagram and Grizz about to wake up to a full *** inbox again :lol: RIP

Bout to just get rested for ADC later. Hopefully goes live around 11am est again. Really no point stayin up.

Going straight manual this time, no scripts. Not tryin to get banned today or worse from future drops...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom