ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to understand how dudes felt when everyone was asking about the script for the v2's. Now that I am in the loop some of these questions seem stupid. All of this info is really out there if you know where to look. I've turned into a NT duche 
roll.gif

not for nothing but when people say 'do your homework' what else can you do besides find out which sites are carrying and then try to find times they will drop. other than that what homework is necessary ? i always laugh at that quote

best advice I can give rn is to stop using the scrip if you are out of the loop. You will get banned. Do some homework and then you can keep it moving. 

not for nothing but when people say 'do your homework' what else can you do besides find out which sites are carrying and then try to find times they will drop. other than that what homework is necessary ? i always laugh at that quote
its on a million webpages... Posting a stupid question gets stupid responses sorry 

I'm starting to understand how dudes felt when everyone was asking about the script for the v2's. Now that I am in the loop some of these questions seem stupid. All of this info is really out there if you know where to look. I've turned into a NT duche  
roll.gif

Do a little homework.... 

You're of no help. It's not like I haven't tried. I found out what time they drop but not if it's just ADC or the app too.

Right. I've looked. I can't help if I don't know the sites one would go to find all the info. I got the times for eastbay and Adidas but not if it's specifically ADC only or on the app

took a shot at yeezys, i've been goin' brazy, brazy

they say my whole IP under investigation 

they know they talk that script talk, that script talk

they know we talk that RIP talk, that RIP talk 

... i'm bored 
glasses.gif

You're of no help. It's not like I haven't tried. I found out what time they drop but not if it's just ADC or the app too.
Right. I've looked. I can't help if I don't know the sites one would go to find all the info. I got the times for eastbay and Adidas but not if it's specifically ADC only or on the app
The time is random but it's usually around noon EST. 

They don't release on the app, they just release on Adidas.com. Unless you're talking about another app.

ppl who paid on atc service at a minimum of 1.1 might want to reconsider stockx displays below that

Last edited:
If the only info you have is sites and times, you have already lost. Unfortunately more than that goes into a release these days. 

The app is done and gone.... Just ADC 

I wonder if Adidas will do anything about the scripts. Hella pairs of the v2 got backdoored and a couple of people go through for the Pharrell's as well with them. We spoke about this way earlier in the forum, but this stuff is getting way too complicated. When I found out Adidas had about 350 pairs of Pharrell Tangerines I was fed up. Crazy thing is, Adidas AU got one pair per size of the Pharrell's which is crazy. Gonna try to cop these 750's tomorrow manually and flip ASAP and spend that profit on some New Balances, Asics, Diadora. Any of ya'll getting fed up with this Adidas BS too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom