ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How'd ADC know who a bot & then cancelled orders..?

All the early orders that were placed before ADC actually started allowing people through the splash page were up for possible cancellation. I remember seeing a lot of those who placed early orders tweeting about their orders being cancelled immediately.

that 9.5 gonna be too small for you. $700 purchase to guarantee something that dont fit 
laugh.gif

How'd ADC know who a bot & then cancelled orders..?
bots are too fast....and scripts are too swift. With the v2s I carted my pair at .11 seconds into the drop -- most human's even with the bestest wifi/LTE/FioS ain't able to enter their info in under a second. Bots are task oriented and the cyclical nature makes them suspicious. 

Remember the good ol days when all you had to was wait to get in and get inventory error and check out when stock comes up?

IDK HOW WHOEVER DID IT GOT THERE BUT IF YOU TYPE ADC/YEEZY YOU GET THE SAME OLD PAGE YOU'VE ALWAYS HAD

SpenD your Yeezy money on the restock of
adidas NMD_XR1 Primeknit :smile:
UK bit.ly/2duU2mP
DE bit.ly/2dpE8cx

Last edited:

IDK HOW WHOEVER DID IT GOT THERE BUT IF YOU TYPE ADC/YEEZY YOU GET THE SAME OLD PAGE YOU'VE ALWAYS HAD
yeah I am suspecting the open-page is a distraction while team-adidas works on the ADC/yeezy page for the release and the old page is just a curtain. 

Lol some of yall really REALLY need to start realizing that adidas dont care about these shoes as much as you ppl do.

All theyre looking at right now is their bank account..

You mean nothing to them

Same people telling ducktales about having BD links now tell ducktales about scripts :lol:

Anything for some eprops on NT :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom