ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
is this dude on NT

Well since its been 2 years since i ever logged on here....

Yes got a few pairs

No dont do this all for charity (but do believe in paying it forward so be sure to check out www.charityeez.com and win free 750 boost by helping out the homeless)

Dont do a ton of social media but if you wanna follow something try @Sole_expo on IG

Dont worry this was only .008% of the yeezys made in this colorway. If you wanna ***** yell at Kanye for only making this many
Jordan sold over a half a million 72-10s, Yeezy sold about 100,000 boosts in all colorways of 2015 and you still mad now that Jordan shoes sit. Learn to feel less entitled and welcome to America
^that guy, he's not active on NT tho

Last edited:

^that guy, he's not active on NT tho
Damn, that dude cooked. Wish I knew what he knows just so I can cop ONE pair! 
frown.gif

Well first off regarding him, he got 80 pair, not whatever 100+ that was made up.  2nd, he doesn't know the programming that's another thing people assume as well.  Plug yourself into a few hundred ATC's and im sure you'll have the same result. 

There are many people who get multiple pairs but you just never know since they don't flex on instagram and keep to themselves.  

Here is a pic of some (yes there were more) OT's obtained by a friend of mine.  He does not work for a consignment shop, retail store or whatever and they are all from Adidas.  

- These are not my pairs, nor can i help you get them, so don't PM me.

- I'm from Chicago but be careful when dealing with most people from Chicago.  I read so many damn horror stories and I refuse to even do meetups in my own city.  

- The bots are improving every release, and will not be stopped anytime soon. 

- Again, these are not my pairs, so don't ask me for anything nor take out your virtual aggression on me.  

Of course there are people like Vino who's able to flourish on mutkiples manually.
That hasn't held true since the Pirate Black release unfortunately. 
frown.gif

All the bots caught up to the jig and I haven't been able to "flourish" manually in a while. Did manage 2 MR, 1 TB, and 1 OT manually. But the amount of effort I put in (a lot more than TD and PB), I thought I would've walked away with a few more pairs. But it is what it is.  

That hasn't held true since the Pirate Black release unfortunately. 
frown.gif

All the bots caught up to the jig and I haven't been able to "flourish" manually in a while. Did manage 2 MR, 1 TB, and 1 OT manually. But the amount of effort I put in (a lot more than TD and PB), I thought I would've walked away with a few more pairs. But it is what it is.  
This the bots done coded for all the boutiques  before for the tds  and PBS they were not ready ,but now it's over. 

Last edited:

This the bots done coded for all the boutiques  before for the tds  and PBS they were not ready ,but now it's over. 
yeah pretty much. Not saying it's impossible to grab manually off of the boutiques. But it's damn near close to it. A few lucky ones might grab a pair manually but it's only going to get harder every release. Learned that the hard way investing 34+ hours during the Moonrock release. Even the Confirmed app and ADC is no longer safe. 

Last edited:
i just don't get how he gets them all shipped - does he have 100 po boxes? no way he has that many friends to ship them to lol

also don't really know any reliable ATCs for yeezy drops - if you or anyone else does, PM me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom