ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally don't go Jogging and workout in my Yeezy's

but these beat up pairs look like you ran a 5k in them?????

They arent even that bad, shoes are meant to be worn. If I dropped $850 on some kicks, im getting my moneys worth. :lol:

Went straight to the gym last night after wearing the OT all day with not one eff given

I personally don't go Jogging and workout in my Yeezy's

but these beat up pairs look like you ran a 5k in them?????
I'd rather see people wearing them and beating them up than sitting in a box with their tags still on. 
laugh.gif

I'd rather see people wearing them and beating them up than sitting in a box with their tags still on. 
laugh.gif
I wear mine out all day... don't get me wrong

But I don't go Doing 100 BURPEE's in them for an hour

and Run 5 laps around the Track???

then come on here like... "Holy Crap, the paints gone n cracking"  what do you expect?

Last edited:
I wear mine out all day... don't get me wrong

But I don't go Doing 100 BURPEE's in them for an hour

and Run 5 laps around the Track???

then come on here like... "Holy Crap, the paints gone n cracking"  what do you expect?

I wear all my shoes whether they're jays, air max, ub, yeezys, or lv and louboutins. Shoes are meant to be worn not sit in their card board coffins waiting for a good resell time. With that being said if you read my post both of my pairs of yeezys ot and mr have been worn less than 10 times a piece.just regular everyday wear, not working out or running marathons. Work and or chill and that's it. I love my yeezys but how easily they crack is laughable when air maxs don't crack as easily...

That's very common with all boost material. I have several pairs of UBs with similar "chunks" missing.
Yeah, my UB's have missing pieces, mostly on the side boost though. I've never had it on 350's and I haven't seen any pictures of pairs with chunk(s) of boost missing.

I still can't find anyone to trade their MR for OT |I

I'M NOT SURE WHY ANYONE WOULD DO THAT.

They arent even that bad, shoes are meant to be worn. If I dropped $850 on some kicks, im getting my moneys worth.
laugh.gif

Went straight to the gym last night after wearing the OT all day with not one eff given
I mean, some might say that one does not get his/her money's worth if he/she pays $850 for a lifesetyle sneaker and destroys them in a matter of weeks at the gym

Are people actually running/working out in 350s? That seems kind of dumb

Last edited:
I wear all my shoes whether they're jays, air max, ub, yeezys, or lv and louboutins. Shoes are meant to be worn not sit in their card board coffins waiting for a good resell time. With that being said if you read my post both of my pairs of yeezys ot and mr have been worn less than 10 times a piece.just regular everyday wear, not working out or running marathons. Work and or chill and that's it. I love my yeezys but how easily they crack is laughable when air maxs don't crack as easily...
I ment in general not direct towards you

And Then.....
KANYE WEST  ‏@kanyewest    1m1 minute ago

Man it’s a sad a day… Wiz lost 2 million followers since I tweeted I didn’t mean to either him like that.

Last edited:

I mean, some might say that one does not get his/her money's worth if he/she pays $850 for a lifesetyle sneaker and destroys them in a matter of weeks at the gym

how are people running and working out in these?  Theres absolutely no support.  Asking for a twisted ankle...

I did a chest workout in them, its not like I hit a crossfit box. :lol:

There are other threads and forums to discuss Kanye's twitter feud.  Keep this about the Adidas Yeezy line or you'll be removed from the discussion.  

No additional warnings will be given. 

Jordan 3s are the same way.

So FC cashed me out on my tans but I got a question for any sellers in here (aka everyone lmao)

Has anyone requested a check to be mailed from Flight Club? I just requested mine to be mailed out to me, and it didn't give me an option topic the mailing address. whats with that? Will I get an option sooner or later to choose?I went ahead and emailed [email protected] my mailing address, but I've just never done the process before and was wondering if anyone could give me some insight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom