ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

You copped GG's for 1k? Nice. I paid $350.

What are you like, 12?

Yes I paid 1K. Yes it was over retail. Good for you that you didn't have to deal with Adidas's endless cart/checkout loop. Unfortunately, like so many others, I did.

Because I wanted those shoes enough to look into the resell market, I got the best deal I could and never looked back. Which I plan to do the same for these. Does it suck? Yes, of course, but life's not fair. It wasn't the first, or the last, shoe Ill miss out on. But it was only the 4th shoe I have paid over retail for in 20+ years. So it is what it is.

Last edited:
What are you like, 12?

Yes I paid 1K. Yes it was over retail. Good for you that you didn't have to deal with Adidas's endless cart/checkout loop. Unfortunately, like so many others, I did.

Because I wanted those shoes enough to look into the resell market, I got the best deal I could and never looked back. Which I plan to do the same for these. Does it suck? Yes, of course, but life's not fair. It wasn't the first, or the last, shoe Ill miss out on. But it was only the 4th shoe I have paid over retail for in 20+ years. So it is what it is.
Why even waste time justifying yourself to that troll lol.  You got a good deal for where the market is at, enjoy them!

I rock my TB 750's with them half zipped usually.  

What are you like, 12?

Why explain yourself...

Trolls will be trolls as long as you're happy then thats all that matters.

Great cop. I am not a fan of 750's anymore so its 350's here on out

What are you like, 12?

you paypal ready

reads signature.. 
devil.gif

Got a pair for $580. Need to swap this 8 for an 8.5/9 tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom