ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Offer on ebay (not mine). Some people.
roll.gif

(round about 600$)
Someone complaining about you being a reseller? What a shocker 
laugh.gif

what you wear is what your feet is. but going by the proper sizing and general consensus, women's size is 1 full size higher than mens. check the adidas sizing chart. 

recommending someone jump from a 6.5 to a 5 is a HUGE stretch. and I would never take advice from someone telling me to jump 1.5 size difference. 

Last edited:
I think you'll be fine with the 11's in V2. My TD's in 11 have a nice amount of wiggle room and the 11 V2's fit perfectly but with break-in they will have a little wiggle room. The 750's in so 11 are .5 size to long but run narrow as hell. I prefer a 10.5 length but 11.5 width if that makes sense. My 11's have a boot stretcher in them.
Thanks for the info! I was thinking about this too since I wished I got a sz 11.5 vs. an 11. 

what you wear is what your feet is. but going by the proper sizing and general consensus, women's size is 1 full size higher than mens. check the adidas sizing chart. 

recommending someone jump from a 6.5 to a 5 is a HUGE stretch. and I would never take advice from someone telling me to jump 1.5 size difference. 
yeah my W OG white UB are 9.5 but I really should have gotten a 9, I wear 8 UB mostly

One can only hope. I need trade bait for them, or I'm going to have to get lucky for a pair in that price range.

On anoher note, they claiming they checked out 650 plus pairs. They were selling slots at $350. Correct me if I'm wrong...... 650 x $350= $227,500. Put some thought to that [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]. It can't be. And if so, I'm speechless. Thats a quarter mill right there.
RSVP_kings claims they checked out 1800 pairs @ $350 each.    That's $630k

But someone made an accounting error, and they ended up charging no one.   Goodbye $630k

Anybody who can wear the same size in V2s as they were wearing in OG 350s wasn't wearing their right size in the OGs.

These are without a doubt .5 size up or more depending on how tight the OGs were on you.

V2s are a lot more cushioned and the material is less forgiving.

Shoe sizing is subjective. I wear a 10.5 in the V1's and the same thing in the V2's. no problems with wearing them for a couple hours now.

What's up yeezy thread ? Is anybody already in jail for using SoleMartyrs code? Did anybody die already ( like my not-anymore homie, who's dead for me? are the V2s even reselling? 

Tell me everything 

I see a pair for 550. Told y'all these will go for $500. Y'all laughed at that but I seen it coming
Please point me to it. Nothing even close to that in NYC area

There will always be someone who quick flips. Ive gotten deals myself when the original 750's dropped and I bought 3 pairs within the 600-750 price range.

Just because a handful of ppl sell for a low price doesn't mean the price will drop lol

Last edited:
I see a pair for 550. Told y'all these will go for $500. Y'all laughed at that but I seen it coming

Please point me to it. Nothing even close to that in NYC area

There will always be someone who quick flips. Ive gotten deals myself when the original 750's dropped and I bought 3 pairs within the 600-750 price range.
Just because a handful of ppl sell for a low price doesn't mean the price will drop lol

Word. Mid 600s is the lowest I will see this go consistently. But you can also find the kid who spent their whole check on these and just wants to get a quick flip for

weird i never got a email from adc saying my order shipped just had to keep checking the site to find out 

No official email from ADC yet, but I received my FedEx Delivery Manager email around 12 AM. I used the free 2 day shipping via ShopRunner.
Signing up for this **** right now because that's how impatient I am. I also did Shoprunner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom