ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried to cop a pair for my girl while I was pulling up to Aventura mall to grab mine.

She ended up paying for these for me as a gift so it was still a win.

Lot of cats in the mall trying to buy pairs off people

They announce the winners of the Pong Game yet on SJS???? 

the cheaters won multiples

mean.gif

Congrats to the peeps that "fed" today, especially the 1st timers :pimp:. I hate that I missed out, man. I really just wanted a single freakin' pair, but I need to get my cooking(coding) skills together apparently lol

Tried to cop a pair for my girl while I was pulling up to Aventura mall to grab mine.

She ended up paying for these for me as a gift so it was still a win.

Lot of cats in the mall trying to buy pairs off people
Some dude offered me 550 cash in line at champs today. I think the resell pricing on these are going to bottom out. The market is operating on version 1 information when i don't believe the supply to comparable to version 1s.

Here in soho 99% of people are going directly to flight club and are openly speaking about it lol

Selling 1000 to 1250 there

TTS feels fits well except the toe box is kinda tight around my big toe like my ultraboosts did when I first got them. I'm assuming the knit just needs to stretch.

So... I was on my way to pacsun to pick up my pair before noon and they called me saying that one of their associates "accidentally" pulled out my name during the raffle and that they dont have any more pairs for me. Manager said he will talk to his DM to see if he can do anything for me such as a pair for the next release if they get it.. How should I go about this? 

So... I was on my way to pacsun to pick up my pair before noon and they called me saying that one of their associates "accidentally" pulled out my name during the raffle and that they dont have any more pairs for me. Manager said he will talk to his DM to see if he can do anything for me such as a pair for the next release if they get it.. How should I go about this? 
you should get a pair and get compensation for the next release.

Damn he just F_k you over , no lube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom