ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

It'll shouldn't work anymore by the next yeezy release if Adidas has a competent IT department.
Like I've been saying, there will be no changes unless people create scripts that do more than just skip past processes and give adidas money faster. 

Last edited:
LamePartialCaudata-size_restricted.gif

Stop this :rofl:

Adidas' lack of care for manual users is a huge turn off for me. I refuse to buy their other products bc of it. I don't own a single UB bc of it. At least Nike tries with SNKRS draws. It's by far the most fair way to everyone.

I just started to try to start learning how to code the other day for reasons unrelated to sneakers. Codeacademy has a bunch of coding courses. I just started html. while im at it, anybody know which course would teach me things pertaining to this? They have stuff like java and python and a bunch of other stuff.

not gonna be happy until I see a shipping confirmation email. but damn, just getting a confirmation email on a yeezy almost feels like a win. never got that one before lol

Mr. Deeds, quick question, does adidas actually block anyone from future releases if they get the block message while using an expired Client ID?  Or is it just a message you receive because the ID is expired?
No idea.  I'm assuming it's a temp ip ban.

Adidas' lack of care for manual users is a huge turn off for me. I refuse to buy their other products bc of it. I don't own a single UB bc of it. At least Nike tries with SNKRS draws. It's by far the most fair way to everyone.
I mean, they don't have to care they just need the hype to be there. And a few people do get through and others hit confirmed or raffles. As long as it sells out they wont give a ****.

I just started to try to start learning how to code the other day for reasons unrelated to sneakers. Codeacademy has a bunch of coding courses. I just started html. while im at it, anybody know which course would teach me things pertaining to this? They have stuff like java and python and a bunch of other stuff.
literally a step by step tutorial at the bottom of the script...i didnt use it out of principle but obviously i f'ed up. im heated 
mad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom