ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Striking out like a fat chick at the club but know all it takes is one to get some.

true I can't blame them. Hell even I am considering creating an app that can parse data and be a viable bot.

The app will be impossible to hack.

Only chance you have at "cheating" the system is multiple phones and VIP accounts.

As soon as the winners are picked (which is instaneous) the manager gets the list sent.

List is printed.

Each person has a unique winning "code" that is shown at the pickup off of the mobile device.

License is shown to the employee as well.

They have the list printed and ready upon pickup.

Here's my SNS experience for this release.

Around 4:22 got through on SNS mobile site and was able to checkout through Paypal for a sz.10

4:25 - Paypal e-mail received confirming my payment to SNS

4:26 - SNS cancellation e-mail "Order could not be created due to iten no longer being in stock"

4:27 - Paypal refund e-mail

At least they refund pretty fast unlike Finishline.

Where you at?

Every single place I went to said they were only going up to 13s in raffles, so I have 13s up the wazoo and probably won't fit in them.  For 14s I guess I need to leave little ol' podunk New York City and go to a happening spot like Ohio for the REAL drops.

The GREAT state of OHIO! And I was the only 14 raffle ticket at our HOH [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Around 4:22 got through on SNS mobile site and was able to checkout through Paypal for a sz.10

4:26 - SNS cancellation e-mail "Order could not be created due to iten no longer being in stock"

did you ever get an sns order confirmation email before you got the cancellation email?

That sucks man, Reebok refunds are terrible too btw.

I hope I don't get a refund :frown:

nerd.gif

Last edited:
That sucks man, Reebok refunds are terrible too btw.
Ya it does suck but oh well, it is what it is. Gonna keep trying and on to the next website/ADC drop.

did you ever get an sns order confirmation email before you got the cancellation email?
Nope never got an initial SNS confirmation e-mail after the Paypal payment confirmation. Went straight to a cancellation e-mail from SNS after the 1st Paypal e-mail.

Last edited:
So in the past what has the typical drop time been on ADC? I'm torn because I have a raffle I won at PacSun and they're only allowing people to pick up between 10-12 (it's a 90 minute drive).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom