ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That faded glory
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Kanye ain't let me eat yesterday but Yeezy supply must've wanted to make up for that.

Second pear sure was a surprise today.

The Lord works in mysterious ways.
lol are they dumping extra pairs on people to empty stock or did you buy 2?

Congrats if the second was free though, means you can sell one at retail and have them for free

Really does feel like there were more to go around this time. Obviously there will never be enough to meet demand but it's good to see more people winning. Congrats!

Waiitng on a few raffles in NYC..hopefully My buddies can pass as me with my ID lol since I live in area no where close to a hype release like this!

Won a pair but it's the same size as all my other past 350 pairs. Worried they're going to be too snug this time around :rolleyes

Any chance someone would trade any V1s for these after saturday? Or perhaps later down the line.

I personally wouldn't. V1's are more sought after. This the first release of the V2's so they'll be sought after as the TD's down the line. Who knows, maybe a year from now.

Haven't got these in hand yet, but the shape of V2s is far superior to the OGs. They really did a great job updating this shoe. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom