ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Footlocker flagship at 34th and Footaction flagship at 14th street both 1 hour+

The rest non-30 min lines.
KNOW IF THIS WAS ALL DAY? THINKING ABOUT HEADING THERE (34TH) WHEN ITS EARLY AND PROB NOT FLOODED.. I WENT TO FA TODAY; WOULDNT MIND PUTTING IN ONE MORE TICKET IF THERE IS NO LINE.. OTHERWISE IM HITTING CONFIRMED AND THATS THAT.

Champs 42nd is only doing raffles til 5. Gonna head to GSP and hit the 3-4 stores there and either hit Cherry Hill or whatever its called instead. Rather hit 5-6 stores than try at Champs. I do wanna be in the city incase Confirmed is at a different/earlier time.

Confirmed dont work in Jersey (GSP)?

I just went to one store and totally regret lining up. NYC people are animals. You got the clowns skipping in front of security and security guard doing nothing. Funny thing happen, I guess not so funny if it really did happen, but I saw some kid skip and this guy said to the kid that he had a gun on him. SMH, every time I go, I'm like maybe it won't be bad as last time and every time it is gets worst. Probably going to be my last raffle with the line I waited took close to two hours. Yeah, 1 girl writing and she took frequent breaks with no one replacing her.
WHAT STORE IS THIS.. THE BRONX ZOO?  
sick.gif

Id guess 34th flagship FTL. It wasnt even a single file line or close to it. Just hoards of people, aka brolic anaconda.

Anyone in NYC go this morning? How were the lines then?
its a moot point.....tomorrow will be twice as busy as folks who planned on doubling up on tix will be joining those who are just swinging through. I swung by during lunch (1:30ish) to the 34th street corridor and Footlocker's line was moving slow (new facade same BS lol) with Footaction line move fairly well. 

Champs 42nd is only doing raffles til 5. Gonna head to GSP and hit the 3-4 stores there and either hit Cherry Hill or whatever its called instead. Rather hit 5-6 stores than try at Champs. I do wanna be in the city incase Confirmed is at a different/earlier time.

Confirmed dont work in Jersey (GSP)?
Nah it does

Footaction by 14st looked reckless

Besides that it wasn't too bad but don't go out there at 2pm thinking lines will be moving quickly

FA/FTL/Champs App is so confusing. SMH

The video from Kustoo someone posted in here earlier from FTL HQ says once the time hits zero you find out if win.

But users in here said we gotta do another step on Friday.

PO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom