ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
confirmed obviously having issues right now. i woudn't try loggin in or checking the app until they resolve it. panicking and doing unneccessary things like re-signing up or resetting account details is risky 

Wasn't there speculation from someone a few pages back that you could actually to the check in for the foot site apps at any one of the stores for the early credit, not just the ones that are actually getting the shoes?

I just went by my closest FTA and FTL (neither of them getting the Yeezys) and could not check in at either. Furthermore, the employees were pretty clueless on how the whole app works. There is an option to enter a 4 digit code that you are supposed to get from an employee if your Bluetooth does not pickup, but they knew nothing about a code.

I guess I will have to go to one of my actual selected stores...

Champs manager told me yesterday you could check into any store on this release. I guess he was full of sh**.

Settle guys, adidas is probably just updating the app. Check back later, you'll be good. 

Last edited:
Hmm dont know if I should do raffles today or tomorrow. If Pacsun is raffling tomorrow I might as well do everything in one shot (FNL tomorrow). Is Champs and FA today?
Where are you getting the PacSun info?  Is there a stores list like someone posted a page or 2 back for FNL?  

I'm googling... but not finding any store list. 

Settle guys, adidas is probably just updating the app. Check back later, you'll be good. 

confirmed obviously having issues right now. i woudn't try loggin in or checking the app until they resolve it. panicking and doing unneccessary things like re-signing up or resetting account details is risky 
Best advice here. No need to reset passwords, etc. Countdown isn't until tomorrow anyways.

nerd.gif

lmao some of yall doing too much. leave your app alone till later/ tomorrow before you somehow lock urself out
roll.gif

they most likely doing last min tweaks..

Pentagon mall ftl is not that full.. I saw the box he put the tickets in and there's not that many.... Yet

Hit up Tysons and Potomac mills

3 tickets, hopes are down, really not expecting to win Tbh

Can't go in expecting a L.

Always believe you have that winner........

Cause most of y'all lieing if u planned to fail. why wait in a long raffle line go home wait pay resell

I be in there like can't wait to get my pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom