ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, you guys are lucky yall live in major cities. It sucks up here because theres only 1 store around me getting them, and 3-4 stores total in the state that even get yeezys. Lucky *** New Yorkers  and Cali dudes got a place to cop every where you look. Even confirmed app. I dont live anywhere near an adidas store either. And people still complain "Not enough places!" 
mean.gif

will be taking my lunch break to go to footlocker tomorrow to enter 1 raffle. If im gonna take the L it will be at least 4 Ls. Two Footlocker raffles....confirmed...and adidas.com on saturday. #teammanual #team0yeezys

But I'm guessing everyone here is doing the thing where they try to discourage people online,

then have a whole generation of their family in a minivan going from store to store asking why their 12 year old cousin can't get a raffle ticket for a mens 13.
THIS

Man, you guys are lucky yall live in major cities. It sucks up here because theres only 1 store around me getting them, and 3-4 stores total in the state that even get yeezys. Lucky *** New Yorkers  and Cali dudes got a place to cop every where you look. Even confirmed app. I dont live anywhere near an adidas store either. And people still complain "Not enough places!" 
mean.gif
Major cities that have Confirmed reserve Footlocker pairs also so that's one less place we can cop.

Our other options are boutiques and in most major cities you'll be lucky to find 2 at best that have legit raffles.  The rest are pretty much backdoored or sold at 3-4x retail by the boutiques.

I have zero confidence in the north nj confirmed zone. I'm right across the hudson, I might just try in ny

Major cities that have Confirmed reserve Footlocker pairs also so that's one less place we can cop.

Our other options are boutiques and in most major cities you'll be lucky to find 2 at best that have legit raffles.  The rest are pretty much backdoored or sold at 3-4x retail by the boutiques.

So all the foot sites are just for "confirmed" pickups?

So what's the deal with this Footlocker app?

I'm Platinum but I've never used it for a release before.

I see the Bronze 5s that drop this weekend on there to reserve but don't see the 350s.

Are they going to be adding them or are they already available in some cities and not others?

I see the Bronze 5s that drop this weekend on there to reserve but don't see the 350s.

Are they going to be adding them or are they already available in some cities and not others?

they will be on there tomorrow at 10am est

Is there usually a certain time frame that Footlocker hands out raffle tickets? Or do they give em out from open to close? Wondering since I usually get off of work late.

they will be on there tomorrow at 10am est
Thanks

So all the foot sites are just for "confirmed" pickups?
The way it works here is we have a House of Hoops in Chicago that previously had it's pairs allocated to the Confirmed app but it's looking like this release is going to be all Footlocker app for footsites here.

Anyone in Miami, I urge you to check the launch locator for the footsites. It appears that we're feasting.

Thanks

The way it works here is we have a House of Hoops in Chicago that previously had it's pairs allocated to the Confirmed app but it's looking like this release is going to be all Footlocker app for footsites here.
This. Made a lot of calls this AM and most FTL, FA and Champs in Chicago are doing this release via their respective apps. 

I went 0-14 on raffles for the banned 1's so I'm debating even attempting again lol. NY is tough man. Won a raffle in FL for PB with only 4 raffles lol.

Anyone in Miami, I urge you to check the launch locator for the footsites. It appears that we're feasting.
The launch locators on the sites aren't that plentiful. But if you look at it through the apps, it shows a lot more stores. Guess we'll know for sure tomorrow.

last yeezy release i paid attention to (moonrock) barneys did online raffle with instore pick up, line up starting 3am Saturday morning

So I'm hoping they dont just do online. 

it also was around the release of the clothing collection though, come to think of it. 
Yup the MRs went to retailers who were slinging the clothes and Barney's ended up doing the Gleam app raffle. If they are going to do a raffle I would imagine wednesday at the latest we should see a tweet or somehting. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom