ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
People have apps to switch there location so no need to drive in range. When it's time to reserve timer in app will freeze up likely and you will receive a fat L

I'm still not understanding.

So when it says the reservation period is open is it a random selection or is it fcfs?

On iOS 10 what ways are there to change your location? What app are you referencing?

Sorry for the questions it's my first time using the app.

Well only had 1 yeezys ever retail...yeezy 2 black/red during pacquiao fight round 3.
Will try to get my first adidas yeezys via atc. That pic of the yeezy v2 shot from birds eye got me. Funny I thought its the ugliest shoes ever.
So UB 2.0 sizing? or UB 1.0 sizing? Im a 10 ub 1.0 and 9.5 in 2.0. 8.5 in nmd pk r1. adidas has the most inconsistent sizing ever.

Last edited:
I'm still not understanding.

So when it says the reservation period is open is it a random selection or is it fcfs?

On iOS 10 what ways are there to change your location? What app are you referencing?

Sorry for the questions it's my first time using the app.
changing your location in iOS will not open up a different location for you....because the cell tower you ping from is still in your original location making you ineligible for Adidas' Confirmed app. Folks used to use a proxy tunnel to fake location...

Last edited:
devil.gif

Currently "Adidas Confirmed app" work in Europe?

Last time (yeezy 750 LG) only worked in Berlin, Milan and London.

Someone knows if next week the app will be expanded to more europe cities?

Last edited:
changing your location in iOS will not open up a different location for you....because the cell tower you ping from is still in your original location making you ineligible for Adidas' Confirmed app. Folks used to use a proxy tunnel to fake location...

Gotcha. So is the reservation process fcfs or a drawing?

the drama begins. this is insane. hope they stop with the ridiculous raffles and apps. just do a FCFS, it`s the same thing.

Debating putting in some offers for a pair of 750s on goat and stockx. I'm completely on the fence: Triple Blacks or Gums? Would love any opinions. Thanks in advance.

How fast they gonna sell out

Since I don't play soccer/football no point in copping, rather give someone else a chance who will use them... [emoji]128530[/emoji]

99% of the people copping won even wear them smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom