ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudes gettign hyped Confirmed is new to their area.

Wait til the dissappointment hits. :lol: [emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji]

But for real, doubt imma do raffles this time. Confirmed or bust for me...

And then buy on Goat later. :smokin

EDIT

Not gonna resell on Goat, I mean imma buy from reaell on Goat. :lol:

Last edited:
Dudes gettign hyped Confirmed is new to their area.

Wait til the dissappointment hits.
laugh.gif
[emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji]

But for real, doubt imma do raffles this time. Confirmed or bust for me...

And then resell on Goat later.
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

Having the chance to catch an L at home, instead of driving 2-4 hrs to Catch an L

this thread is gonna move a whole lot faster in these next few days. i'm in for these, no lie gonna see if i can backdoor a pair at one of my spots if things start looking grim.

man adidas just needs to do it how nike does it on their SNKRS app. this whole "zone" **** is whack af.
I don't agree with that. The app will gradually expand to include more zones. SNKRS is basically a bot/reseller town now. Dudes have so many Nike+ accounts. At least Confirmed requires someone to be in the zone with a verified phone. Yeah, I'm sure people know some loopholes and ways to beat the system, but for the most part it's pretty legit. I'm sure it sucks if you're not near a zone though. Also, it's just adidas Originals store stock. The majority of adidas' stock is allocated online. So if you weren't near an adidas store before, it doesn't really change much. 

I don't agree with that. The app will gradually expand to include more zones. SNKRS is basically a bot/reseller town now. Dudes have so many Nike+ accounts. At least Confirmed requires someone to be in the zone with a verified phone. Yeah, I'm sure people know some loopholes and ways to beat the system, but for the most part it's pretty legit. I'm sure it sucks if you're not near a zone though. Also, it's just adidas Originals store stock. The majority of adidas' stock is allocated online. So if you weren't near an adidas store before, it doesn't really change much. 
Footstores as well from previous releases too

Footstores' stock is still through Confirmed? I know in Florida we have the Launch apps for footstores and other cities those stores do raffles and whatnot. 
I think it depends on the release tbh, not entirely sure how they decide which stores will be using the app outside of Adi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom