ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The four "OG" 350 will always resell higher than the v2.. V2 is cool but the OG is more simple and classic...

The four "OG" 350 will always resell higher than the v2.. V2 is cool but the OG is more simple and classic...
I agree. I just put my TD sz 11 into flightclub for $2500 a couple of days ago.  They had 3 sz 11 at $2000 and got sold in a couple of weeks. Why would anyone put them in for $1250 just to make a quick $1000 when they can sit for a bit and collect $2000. Thats a no brainer for me, not like im dying for cash so i can wait

this post reminded me of people pretty much saying the same thing about nike air yeezy 1s when the 2s were about to release lol

Last edited:
I don't know if it's my imagination but these new v2 350's look really wide in the toe area, much wider than the og 350's. The problem now (from what we've heard of the few people who have tried them) will be sizing since these seem a little tighter than the og 350.

this guy here paid $1950 for a pair at UN 
laugh.gif
Could've saved $1000 waiting 2-3 weeks, maybe even paid retail if he was lucky. Better be able to pay his rent for the month

Could've saved $1000 waiting 2-3 weeks, maybe even paid retail if he was lucky. Better be able to pay his rent for the month

I'm not one to condone judging but uhh.....I would not have been surprised if he bought out the entire stock.

v2 > OG. looks like they put more thought into these IMO

but they took like 90% of the idea from the originals :lol:  if anything v2 would be lazier if its just a copy of the ogs with slight changes

More padded sicklier, soft translucent outsole with a more sleek design imo, better use of Boost tech. They're 90% of the OG 350s, but done way better.

I was on the hunt for some Doves. But on the real, after the fact v1 don't mean nothing to me now. My biggest gripe was how the outsole became damaged and scraped. These don't have that issue. Holding out for the white/cream pair.

Last edited:
More padded sicklier, soft translucent outsole with a more sleek design imo, better use of Boost tech. They're 90% of the OG 350s, but done way better.

I was on the hunt for some Doves. But on the real, after the fact v1 don't mean nothing to me now. My biggest gripe was how the outsole became damaged and scraped. These don't have that issue. Holding out for the white/cream pair.

These are things youve concluded after having the shoe in hand? Mind elaborating on better use of the boost tech? And how is it that the midsole isnt as prone to chipping?

These are things youve concluded after having the shoe in hand? Mind elaborating on better use of the boost tech? And how is it that the midsole isnt as prone to chipping?

There isn't a shell like acrylic finish to the midsole like the v1, which caused discoloration and chipping. It's more like a soft rubber/polyurethane. Imagine the 750 midsole, but that gives when pressure is applied. When you squeeze around the heel and forefoot you can feel the boost inside.

I like the V2s...but the V1s are the classics. Clean and simple. Everything after them is just an imitation in the form of flattery.

How do 350s  fit? If I'm normally an 11.5/12 in superstars what size should I get in yeezys?

Last edited:
The Top of the v2's looks kinda funky 

like when you stretch out your sock at the top and they never go back....

the OG v1 350's hugged around the ankle n foot n looked good.

Something bout the top of the v2's looks weird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom