ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
UNDS'd my MR's...comfort was better than expected. dont beat UBs, but close.

I can't bring myself to unDSing them and I have a third pair on the way lol.

I'm surprised how much MR's have been creeping up in price and should soon be up there with PB's and TD's.

surprised people didnt like the tans. when i got the 2 pairs i was kinda sad they were in my size. they looked great to me. but im a sucker for tan/khaki shoes. 

I really want a pair of the gum bottom 750s.  I also wanted a pair of the black too.  But this is what I fully expect............

Why would you be sad that they were in your size?
nerd.gif
werent*

Give it about 2 months and they'll skyrocket in price & everyone will say they're the best colorway. 
 sold my triple blacks to somoene and he says he took them to flightclub and they said theyre fake cause of the euro tags and whatver i was in here going nuts the other day over it (def not fake- came from titolo shop). In a way i kinda want to lose the paypal dispute and get them back just cause i know those things are gonna skyrocket in price when ebay dries up. TBs had 5000 pairs i think. least of any of them released so far so if theres one pair id rather hold its those. But thats how it works though. people only love them for the price. 

Last edited:

werent*

sold my triple blacks to somoene and he says he took them to flightclub and they said theyre fake cause of the euro tags and whatver i was in here going nuts the other day over it (def not fake- came from titolo shop). In a way i kinda want to lose the paypal dispute and get them back just cause i know those things are gonna skyrocket in price when ebay dries up. TBs had 5000 pairs i think. least of any of them released so far so if theres one pair id rather hold its those. But thats how it works though. people only love them for the price. 
You are assuming he/she sends back what you sent them.

Give it about 2 months and they'll skyrocket in price & everyone will say they're the best colorway. 

You are assuming he/she sends back what you sent them.
thought about that. have pics of the shoe tag and box tag on the invoice and included every single code/number on the shoe tag and box tag in the invoice. and im re writing them in the dispute. i know how these scammers work... return a fake pair and leave with the money and a legit pair. this while ***** been a mess. would abeen better off selling to my boy down the street for less cash.

and that first 550 pic up there looks sick but its artist rendered. would be nice though

Last edited:
thought about that. have pics of the shoe tag and box tag on the invoice and included every single code/number on the shoe tag and box tag in the invoice. and im re writing them in the dispute. i know how these scammers work... return a fake pair and leave with the money and a legit pair. this while ***** been a mess. would abeen better off selling to my boy down the street for less cash.

and that first 550 pic up there looks sick but its artist rendered. would be nice though
Hopefully that's not the case.

Thought I'd share some of my recent wears. This thread needs more fit pics.
This 100%

All I've seen are people posting other people's fits from IG and not their own. :lol:

Maybe a couple of personal fits and on feet pics.

Reps to you good sir.

Last edited:
Thought I'd share some of my recent wears. This thread needs more fit pics.

Good as always

Most of NT won't appreciate and be prepared for subtle shots, just all sneaker collectors with no style bro.

Good as always

Most of NT won't appreciate and be prepared for subtle shots, just all sneaker collectors with no style bro.

Show me some of your denim that are spandex.

I'll wait for the pics...

Spandex denim is as bad as NT denim.

But, who cares?

All opinions vary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom