ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly my point, resellers tripping if they think parents gonna pay more than retail. Kids don't give af and will run through the mud with these sneakers and will grow out of them in 1-3 months. And nobody gonna buy second hand nasty worn toddler shoes. Who the hell knows where they've been. :lol:

I have no desire to grab these infant sizes, but I sure the hell am Intrigued to see what resell would be for these damn infant shoes just for LULZ.

i'm a parent and I'd rather put my money towards their education rather than a pair of shoes, if you a parent and paying resell for these, you tripping.

i'm a parent and I'd rather put my money towards their education rather than a pair of shoes, if you a parent and paying resell for these, you tripping.

Only ones who should be paying resell are rich folk and celebrities, who need to stunt on each other.

This is too small for a 6 year old right? Although when I look at pics they look like something he can potentially fit

Interesting, if anyone wants me to try for their daughter or son let me know and I'll be glad to help. But if you're just going to resell please don't waste my time.

Y'all underestimate the ignorance of parents in 2016.

ig posts of their family in yeezys #lit

It's scary how sheepish kids and adults are when it comes to sneakers.

So who knows a iOS gps spoof app that works for confirmed? I hate the fact that the nearest zone for md is philly

Gonna try to get them on confirmed just for ***** and giggles

If I'm a 9 how many toes i need to chop off to fit the biggest size?

Does anyone have the size run these will come in? I've been searching around but can't find a clear answer. Trying to get my 4 year old a pair

My kids going be strapped when they rock they babyyeezys.[emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]128515[/emoji].my daughter been saying I want yeezys since season 3 show.she is 3,5

Last edited:
Rich n wealthy families buy they kids $200+ shoes
And more then one pair to trash!

I know a parent who buys their baby nothing but Ralph Lauren Polo
You'd think they play room was sponsored by them! Lol

Last edited:
not worried about wealthy folks, they don't need to stunt with yeezy's, lol. They stunt with unobtainable ish

the dumbass living in section 8 housing, living pay check to pay check (if they even have a job) posting up #lit pictures of the fam decked out in yeezy's. You still broke bruh, rolling in your 2001 benzo, yup still laughing at you

Last edited:
Anyone have a sneaking suspicion they will release some adult sizes pairs on August 27 randomly? Yeezytalk posted a photo about a week ago with a pic of the adult turtledove and pirate blacks saying August 27. I dont they would get that wrong unless its intentional 

yaaaaaaaaaaas

No more Sept 3rd date! Now I can go camping in peace
what's hilarious about this is that I'll also be camping and have been stressing trying to figure out the drop with my wife.. where we were gonna drive to, hook up a hotspot, etc. LOL, THANK U YEEZUS. 

what's hilarious about this is that I'll also be camping and have been stressing trying to figure out the drop with my wife.. where we were gonna drive to, hook up a hotspot, etc. LOL, THANK U YEEZUS. 
Man people really tripping over taking vacations now for shoes lol...

My motto is go have fun and worry bout it when u get back.

Start saving so when you do get back boom resale no problem

Ye's baby isn't the only baby that dresses like this.

Alot of parents buy they kids Fur Coats and Yeezy's

tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom