ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really because I wear a 12 and that's snug for me. Long narrow feet. Finally got enough cash to justify buying my first pair of 350's so I wanna get it right.

What's the goin rate? Going to try and find a gently used pair
I mean all feet are different... But going rates for used are 650-800 varies of course based on condition. If not tts for you go half a size up. I wouldn't suggest a whole size up

I´ll take a slight detour when I get off work to see what´s good with the Pop-Up in Berlin. But I don´t plan to line up for hours to get a shirt.. they´ll probably be gone by then I guess.

Back to baby yeezys,less Gildan talk,this stuff isn't made by adidas.I'm ready just cop 8 banned 1s and trade for 4 yeezy 350.no sweating come the 3rd.who on board with mini yeezy so far?can't be raffle lmao

Back to baby yeezys,less Gildan talk,this stuff isn't made by adidas.I'm ready just cop 8 banned 1s and trade for 4 yeezy 350.no sweating come the 3rd.who on board with mini yeezy so far?can't be raffle lmao
Are baby Yeezys really necessary though? They will last about 3 months then the kid has grown out of them. Be real: you want 100 dollar mirror-decoration for your car
wink.gif

This is why I don't believe anything unless adidas tweets it or the confirmed app is updated. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom