ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sole supremacy only does local trades. Cousin won't be back in months so I'll have to hope they'll still do the trade we agreed on when my cousin gets back to Cali
Must be temporary. I've traded with them and I'm not local.

Went to one of the local malls this weekend and they had one of those key claw machines that had a few yeezys in it. I told my boy that it was rigged and not to waist his money but he still sunk 20 bucks into it smh. They had moon rocks, yeezy 1s, and pirate blacks.
View media item 2097127

Damn, didnt realize how rigged those Key Master machines are. I follow Urban Necessities on IG and they always post videos of their winners but Ive started to read some articles from arcade owners who own similar machines.

Went to one of the local malls this weekend and they had one of those key claw machines that had a few yeezys in it. I told my boy that it was rigged and not to waist his money but he still sunk 20 bucks into it smh. They had moon rocks, yeezy 1s, and pirate blacks.
try looking up how to get that thing into maintenance mode which makes it easier. not sure about that maachine but for some claw machines it's a matter of knowing where to press and hold for a couple of secs and the claws become reliable lol

try looking up how to get that thing into maintenance mode which makes it easier. not sure about that maachine but for some claw machines it's a matter of knowing where to press and hold for a couple of secs and the claws become reliable lol

I'd be surprised if Maintenance mode was accessible through an old school way like that because these types of machines aren't very old. Either way at the mall I was the machine wasn't stand alone, it was a kiosk. And the person in charge of it is always watching giving you BS advice on how to win and lying about how often win. Fact of the matter is these machines are extremely rigged. The vertical movement of the "key" has a delays or lag from when you release the button. The tricky thing is the amount of delay if random on each play. So even playing 20 times in a row, trying to time your way through is im possible. On top of the the delays, each of the three levels has a price threshold and they're rigged to give you a "favorable" play only after a certain amount of money is spent. In that regard the lowest level is the "easiest" because the price threshold is the lowest. And the highest level is the hardest and least likely to give you a "favorable" play. And even on top of all that the key itself is almost exactly the height of the hole it has to go in, so when you get a favorable play your hand eye coordination has to be on point. I can see a store that gets a lot of traffic probably having a higher amount of winners. Bottom line extremely rigged.

they're no different than slot machines, set to have a specific payout rate so that the machine owners make a certain amount of money.  not sure why anyone would think otherwise...

they're no different than slot machines, set to have a specific payout rate so that the machine owners make a certain amount of money.  not sure why anyone would think otherwise...
if that kind of info was common knowledge these machines wouldnt even be around anymore

i disagree bc slot machines are still around and so is the lottery.  people still like to give it a shot because amongst all the losers, someone ends up a big winner so they think "why not me?"

but yes there are plenty of people who don't really think about it as well.

i disagree bc slot machines are still around and so is the lottery.  people still like to give it a shot because amongst all the losers, someone ends up a big winner so they think "why not me?"

but yes there are plenty of people who don't really think about it as well.
what you said didnt really counter my point lol i said these machines are around because the fact that theyre majorly rigged isnt common knowledge. unless people are aware of that fact and are still willing to throw away $25 at a time 

well i was sayin that slot machines are rigged and everyone knows that but they're still around.  so it's not hard to figure out that these are rigged as well since they operate on the same concept, that's all

people who don't realize they're programmed for certain payout rates just aren't thinking

what you said didnt really counter my point lol i said these machines are around because the fact that theyre majorly rigged isnt common knowledge. unless people are aware of that fact and are still willing to throw away $25 at a time 
Common sense is not so common.

http://www.seganerds.com/2013/11/06/sega-sued-for-rigging-key-master-vending-game/

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3S...5LWFlNzYtOTMxNGY0M2ZlNjE1/edit?hl=en_US&pli=1

Here's the article bout the Key Master game being rigged and the link to the manual to show the setting options to do so...

Have Fun next time your in LV at UN trying to win!

just keep this in mind!
A few Internet detectives tracked down the game’s manual  and have discovered two key settings that prove the game is rigged. The first is called “compulsory upper deviation,” where the default setting is set to 1.6mm. One person believes this means the key will move 1.6mm higher or lower than the player set it to go. The other setting is called “payout rate,” where the default value is one prize per 700 credits. This is exactly what Brown asserts the game is doing in his lawsuit.

Last edited:
Can anyone chime in? my TD are sz 9 and fit good, my MR are 8.5 and fit a bit tight, looking to get TB 750s, should i go 8 or 9. I also have narrow feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom