ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lol MR>OT in a heart beat, i'm waiting for someone to come up saying they wanna trade their MR for OTs so I can come up.
I found one, they're pretty even in terms of value. just comes down to the preference of the owner. I personally prefer MRs. I know a few people who like OT's more. 

TD>MR>OT>PB

Last edited:
Yeezy season swagger :rofl:

31WhPo4.jpg

This guy wants to be Kanye so bad. It's tragic 
This and others :lol:

I found one, they're pretty even in terms of value. just comes down to the preference of the owner. I personally prefer MRs. I know a few people who like OT's more. 

TD>MR>OT>PB
Im TD>OT>MR>PB

Man I would actually love 2 pairs of tans but I'd rather have one of each color

corey gamble dont give a damn...or he shouldn't....he is getting free clothes and living it up wiith mama jenner....im sure kanye hooks him up for the free promo...i dont think he is doing a good job showcasing the apparel at all though.

I only have the OT, so I guess I'm not very qualified to say which I like the best in person... but based on pics:

MR > PB > OT > TD

I'm biased because I love all grey shoes.  I want the PB because I like black shoes as well, and because of their durability.  I didn't think I'd like the OT's, but when I got them they are nicer in person than most pics show.  TD I don't like all that much, even though they are worth the most. 

MR > TD > PB > OT

I'd put the OT in front of PB if the pattern on the tans wasn't so faint.  That's my only complaint about the OT's, why not make the print darker?!

1.TD 

2.PB 

3.MR

4.OT

don't own the MR or OT. Have seen both in hand & still need the MRs to complete my set, don't get me wrong the tans are nice but i def like the other 3 way better. had i copped the tans  i would have sought a  trade for a MR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom