ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely I'll cancel the listing if it gets to that point. I generally done like making sales through eBay but I listed yesterday because I saw the day before an auction that started at $.99 ended at $1.7k and it wasn't even a money size either. Something like a size 10. The listing had 110 bids. I figured I'd see if I could play off the thrill of the bid. And this morning I saw that a handful of listings sold at $1.7-1.8 for regular nonmoney sizes. Even with fees getting close to that is better than dealing with the constant low balling and undercutting that's going on right now on stockx and GOAT

Could be Shill bidding

Last edited:
But you will have to pay the fees the price you cancel at 10%
"Because we understand that sometimes it may be necessary to end a listing early, we don't charge a fee for the first auction-style listing you end early (where a fee applies) per calendar year (January 1 to December 31)."

I'm good

What size you got

Not saying that im gonna get a unicorn price, but if a 12 can go for $1800 this morning and a 12.5 can go for $2000 yesterday, I can hold out and not have to accept $900 offers.
I see at least 10 auctions on ebay for size 12.5 that have Buy It Now prices of $1500 +/- a few dollars.  So I’m almost positive that the auction that ended at $2000 wasn’t real.   Nobody would legit bid up for $2000, when they can just hit BIN for $500 less.  The lister probably had his friends placing ghost bids.  These are actually selling for approx. $1200 thru ebay.  After fees and such, people are cashing out on about $1000

You’re not getting 1700 bruh.  That ship sailed already

I see at least 10 auctions on ebay for size 12.5 that have Buy It Now prices of $1500 +/- a few dollars.  So I’m almost positive that the auction that ended at $2000 wasn’t real.   Nobody would legit bid up for $2000, when they can just hit BIN for $500 less.  The lister probably had his friends placing ghost bids.  These are actually selling for approx. $1200 thru ebay.  After fees and such, people are cashing out on about $1000

You’re not getting 1700 bruh.  That ship sailed already
and im completely okay with that outcome. theyre not hurting me at all sitting in the closet

If these drop down low enough I might have to double up. Absolutely beautiful on foot.

PBs the only 350 I really like...  Cant get myself to spend the price tho...  Plus with all the fakes and how good the fakes are, I dont trust the market... 
yeah at this point I'm only copping for retail on yeezys, i dont think i will ever pay resell on them. there will be more cw's 

and im completely okay with that outcome. theyre not hurting me at all sitting in the closet
Change of subject. I do see this sick Jordan restock on eastbay tomorrow though. ***** legit.

Or you can wear em because they aren't ever gonna be worth more than 1200-1400 dollars.

yeah at this point I'm only copping for retail on yeezys, i dont think i will ever pay resell on them. there will be more cw's 
True but unfortunately its as hard to cop... 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom